AC Skip Barber @ CTMP - Monday 28 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes was certainly fun. And what a great overtake from you in that last turn:thumbsup:. Very well executed!

And thanks for organizing, Craig. I'm really beginning to like the Skippy.

Cheers Han appreciate that. I was happy with that myself but you were faster in any event.

Another great nights racing,nice combo again,open wheelers ar,nt my cup of tea as Craig knows but its good to have a go and build up numbers..
1st Race..
Last minute i altered my brake bias 2 clicks to front (big mistake)..Had a good start straight into 1st and pulling away...but @Axel Moebius started reeling me in,,and with front brakes locking up not able to steer properly i was off:roflmao: and off again:roflmao:,so finished in 5th...
2nd Race..
With the reverse grid i was on pole:D:D,and Alex in 5th place,couple other fast guys @Medilloni @steen skov Laursen @pattikins in front of him,could i cause an upset from the GOD of speed..:cautious::cautious::unsure::unsure:...Could i chuff:mad::D:roflmao::laugh::laugh:.Had a good commanding lead but as soon as Alex got free it was just a matter of time b4 he got me passed me and drove off,not b4 he got the bird:laugh::laugh:.So second it was but i was knackered afterwards,who needs the gym after all that..WD Guys great night as always..If you can make it tonight,that Leon around Cadwell is sublime....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back