AC Skip Barber @ CTMP - Monday 28 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Did you check if you have the correct content? I had an old version of Mosport and therefore I didn't see the server. After correctiing that I still didn't see the server. Only after deleting the Mosport-trackmap and installing again, I saw the server. (I have the filter "Only content that you have" on)
Thanks Han, really appreciated - I didn't realise there was a new version:redface: I've installed the latest version and can now see the server - a Friday afternoon of no work is coming on;)

Try this setup. At the bottom, the 2 slow right turns, I go down to 1st gear and trial brake until I floor it in 1st gear out off the turn. The 2 last turns, left and right, I go down into 2 gear and trial brakes again, and floor it in 2 gear on to the start finish straight. The car dont like low revs in high gears. It tends to slide all over. But then again, it needs a tiny bit off slides/drift to produce good laptimes.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Race.ini
    486 bytes · Views: 112
Try this setup. At the bottom, the 2 slow right turns, I go down to 1st gear and trial brake until I floor it in 1st gear out off the turn. The 2 last turns, left and right, I go down into 2 gear and trial brakes again, and floor it in 2 gear on to the start finish straight. The car dont like low revs in high gears. It tends to slide all over. But then again, it needs a tiny bit off slides/drift to produce good laptimes.:thumbsup:
Really appreciate this Axel, thank you ...all (er, most:p) the time I'm losing is in the last sector, though haven't used 1st gear as you mention:thumbsup:

SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg
@Craig Dunkley I,ll give it a go M8..:);):thumbsup:

I'm using Axel's setup and wondering if it's normal that fronts are cold. Should I adjust to get in the green or is that a characteristic of the car?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%