Skin Pack & Custom Helmets

Basement Tank Motorsports checking in :D
Screenshot_ifm_2009_silverstone_11-6-115-11-25-56.jpg

Screenshot_ifm_2009_silverstone_11-6-115-11-27-21.jpg

So for the uninitiated where does this go please?
as stated in the download link mate ;)

Installation:
  1. Delete or move the current skins in the IFM 2009 skins folder to make room for the skin pack.
  2. Open the downloaded .RAR file.
  3. Highlight all the files within the .RAR.
  4. Drag and drop into your Assetto Corsa installation folder ".../assettocorsa / content / cars / ifm_2009 / skins"

as stated in the download link mate ;)

Installation:
  1. Delete or move the current skins in the IFM 2009 skins folder to make room for the skin pack.
  2. Open the downloaded .RAR file.
  3. Highlight all the files within the .RAR.
  4. Drag and drop into your Assetto Corsa installation folder ".../assettocorsa / content / cars / ifm_2009 / skins"
I am at work @Jack I dont browse the internet when here :D Yeah right. Just didnt think to click the link !!

Have you done helmet files, or do we drop the file in cars ourselves, ie me 22.
The helmet files are all there. Just select car number 22 in the game, and it'll have your helmet.

Just a thought, I only let lapping cars by dont I ?, I'm entitled to defend my place?
If you see a blue flag in the top left of your screen, then you must let the faster car behind you go past as he is about to lap you.
If you're battling for position, then there's no need to get out of the way.

It's all covered in the league regulations.

Just in case you're not familiar with the flag meanings @Nick10 (and/or anyone else), AC has the following:
  • yellowFlag.png
    Yellow = incident ahead, be cautious and prepare to slow down or even stop.
  • whiteFlag.png
    White = final lap of the race.
  • penalty.png
    Black/White = You've recieved a penalty (this wont occur in the league because all of our penalties will be manually adjudicated).
  • finish.png
    Chequered = I hope you know :p
  • blueFlag.png
    Blue = A car that is a lap ahead of you is close behind. Allow him to overtake you as soon as possible provided it is safe to do so.
  • blackflag.png
    Black flag = Disqualification (again, like the black and white flag, you won't see this in the league).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back