Resource icon

Plugins SixGears 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mattman submitted a new resource:

SixGears - Adds another two gears to the Satsuma.

SixGears 1.0.0
==============
SixGears adds another two gears to the Satsuma, increasing the top speed of
the car.

Requirements
============
* MSCModLoader 0.2.3
https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/releases

Installation
============
  1. Copy SixGears.dll into your mods directory, possibly Documents/MySummerCar/Mods, steamapps/common/My Summer Car/mods, or AppData/LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car/Mods, depending on how you installed MSCModLoader.

Known...

Read more about this resource...

Doesn't work for me :(
Stays on 4th gear and indicator shows Gear 1 all the time.
I put the .dll file in my mods folder.
Quick question: What is to be done with the SixGears.cs file?
Thanks
Edit: Nevermind, I added the files again (this time including the SixGears.cs in my mods folder) and it works. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks
Edit: Nevermind, I added the files again (this time including the SixGears.cs in my mods folder) and it works. Thanks again! :thumbsup:
yeah all i did was put the dll dile in the mods and thats it... whats the top speed did u get

Thanks

The SixGears.cs file is just the source code for the mod, just in case you wanted to change anything like adding another gear. You don't need to do anything with it if you just want to play with the 6 gears with their default ratios.

The mod works for all versions of the game, but the racing carb is only in the experimental branch.

It's me again. For some odd reason this wonderful plugin isn't working again. I have the latest version of it, I'm not running any experimental betas (and I didn't add the SixGears.cs file to the Mods folder this time, just the .dll) I'm using the Rocketsuma mod. Could there be a conflict with this mod?

It's me again. For some odd reason this wonderful plugin isn't working again. I have the latest version of it, I'm not running any experimental betas (and I didn't add the SixGears.cs file to the Mods folder this time, just the .dll) I'm using the Rocketsuma mod. Could there be a conflict with this mod?
I'll have a look at Rocketsuma. Do you see any errors in the mod console? (I believe you need to press the key under esc to open it)

I'll have a look at Rocketsuma. Do you see any errors in the mod console? (I believe you need to press the key under esc to open it)
I haven't really used mod console once so far but I'll check that out. And I've seen the plugin (at least in my case) works on and off. I've noticed it stops working when I reload my game (I'm using the quick save/quick reload plugin as well) Sometimes it doesn't work at all even if I exit the game relaunch it.

I haven't really used mod console once so far but I'll check that out. And I've seen the plugin (at least in my case) works on and off. I've noticed it stops working when I reload my game (I'm using the quick save/quick reload plugin as well) Sometimes it doesn't work at all even if I exit the game relaunch it.
Yeah it currently doesn't work if you reload the game, this is an issue with MSCModLoader but it will be fixed soon. :)

This is combatible with the final gear adjustment? I mean, if for example, with the 6th gear runs with a maximum speed of 230 km/h, if I ask Fleetari to put the gear ratio in 3.700 (maximum speed), it'd work with the 6 gears?

This is combatible with the final gear adjustment? I mean, if for example, with the 6th gear runs with a maximum speed of 230 km/h, if I ask Fleetari to put the gear ratio in 3.700 (maximum speed), it'd work with the 6 gears?
No, unfortunately not. It adjusts all of your gear ratios.

I might change this in a future version so that it can be easily tweaked.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back