Sell Single seater (real car) sim project

Throwing this out there, I've not long had it, but something else has come up a few hours ago that tickles my pickle more.

This is a full chassis, with bodywork, brakes, hubs , two engines. Pretty much everything you need except a diff (front and rear wing, if you want to run it with one!) to rebuild this single seater race car back to its previous glory and take it to the track!! The perfect cheap project (or the ultimate sim rig!!)

It has been fully stripped down comes with 10 alloys aswell, 4 in silver, 4 in black, and 2 damaged silver. Tyres too but they are worn and not suitable.

FZR1000 yamaha engine, one was rebuilt a few years ago, I imagine it may be seized now, and one that is in parts. Both are complete engines!

It does require some new wishbones, I can put you in contact with someone that has all the templates and originals for new to be made.

However, this would make the ultimate sim racer with some time, commitment and a little outlay if you want to go down that path.

This and all the parts will fit in a mwb or lwb van. Easily hired.

£1750 gets the lot, which is what I have in it to physically have it delivered to my doorstep. Fully built versions of this single seater race car trade for around the £4-£6,000.
North Wales area.
Photos here:
More on request

More pics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829_154913.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829_154913.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20210829_155019.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829_155019.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 82
Just to clarify.
This is easily capable of being out back on the track with a few new bits and some fettling.

Alternatively, sell the parts to recoup some costs and turn the chassis, with body parts into the ultimate sim racer!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back