SimXperience Accuforce wheel

so am I
but I read that the accuforce wheel would be under 2000 $
although I highly doubt it if that will be under 800$
There's a big discussion in the comments of the insidesimracing preview. Most say under a grand :) It doesn't have the complicated crazy things that the FREX and ECCI wheels have, so I'm sure it'll be much cheaper than those. Plus SimXperience usually have reasonable prices :D

IIRC, the team at Sim Experience have stated that the target retail price is just under $2000 USD. I think that info came from the iRacing forum.
:cry:

Why is it so much money? After all, it's just a motor, a steering wheel, prob. a circuit board, and some buttons..... That's too bad......

Although I did just read that the 2k would be for the whole unit (or something like that) So they might sell things separately. Like the Fanatec CSW ;) Hopefully I can just buy a racing wheel off of a friend for cheap to cut down the cost :D

Or maybe I should just get a few more jobs :roflmao:

:cry:

Why is it so much money? After all, it's just a motor, a steering wheel, prob. a circuit board, and some buttons..... That's too bad......

Although I did just read that the 2k would be for the whole unit (or something like that) So they might sell things separately. Like the Fanatec CSW ;) Hopefully I can just buy a racing wheel off of a friend for cheap to cut down the cost :D

Or maybe I should just get a few more jobs :roflmao:

Well, that may be true - it was not specified what would or would not be included. I do believe that the Leo Bodnar wheel uses a similar design and that runs about $4000 usd. I can't speak as to what the differences are between the two though.

Well, that may be true - it was not specified what would or would not be included. I do believe that the Leo Bodnar wheel uses a similar design and that runs about $4000 usd. I can't speak as to what the differences are between the two though.
AFAIK the Bodnar wheel is more powerful, and comes with more equipment. And it's a "professional" wheel....which doesn't really mean much :l

But I think pricing the Accuforce more than a FREX is a bit.....optimistic..... :p They'd get a lot more sales if they put it under the 1K mark. It's a big barrier for some people (me included).

Just my 3 cents. Because 2 cents sometimes isn't enough.....

AFAIK the Bodnar wheel is more powerful, and comes with more equipment. And it's a "professional" wheel....which doesn't really mean much :l

But I think pricing the Accuforce more than a FREX is a bit.....optimistic..... :p They'd get a lot more sales if they put it under the 1K mark. It's a big barrier for some people (me included).

Just my 3 cents. Because 2 cents sometimes isn't enough.....
If you look at the rest of their products, nothing overt there is cheap or even close.

...motor, wheel and soft will cost + - 700 euro
with TOP quality parts :) without promotion :confused: ;)
max 1000 euro including LED and buttons etc. :rolleyes:

but this is DIY way :) and some people don't have skills / time to do that...
and prefer company design, batch etc. with just one warranty ;)
that cost more $ as always :)

Last edited:
Well, the Bodnar wheel's more clearly aimed higher than 'sim enthusiast' which means a smaller market, so they need to cover development costs via fewer customers which they serve in a different way.

The T500 is already $600 new, making this $800 isn't a big price jump from there for what sounds like a different class of hardware.

I suppose once the extra power is available, they'll have to find other ways to differentiate the quality feedback they can produce.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back