SimXperience Accuforce wheel

so am I
but I read that the accuforce wheel would be under 2000 $
although I highly doubt it if that will be under 800$
There's a big discussion in the comments of the insidesimracing preview. Most say under a grand :) It doesn't have the complicated crazy things that the FREX and ECCI wheels have, so I'm sure it'll be much cheaper than those. Plus SimXperience usually have reasonable prices :D

IIRC, the team at Sim Experience have stated that the target retail price is just under $2000 USD. I think that info came from the iRacing forum.
:cry:

Why is it so much money? After all, it's just a motor, a steering wheel, prob. a circuit board, and some buttons..... That's too bad......

Although I did just read that the 2k would be for the whole unit (or something like that) So they might sell things separately. Like the Fanatec CSW ;) Hopefully I can just buy a racing wheel off of a friend for cheap to cut down the cost :D

Or maybe I should just get a few more jobs :roflmao:

:cry:

Why is it so much money? After all, it's just a motor, a steering wheel, prob. a circuit board, and some buttons..... That's too bad......

Although I did just read that the 2k would be for the whole unit (or something like that) So they might sell things separately. Like the Fanatec CSW ;) Hopefully I can just buy a racing wheel off of a friend for cheap to cut down the cost :D

Or maybe I should just get a few more jobs :roflmao:

Well, that may be true - it was not specified what would or would not be included. I do believe that the Leo Bodnar wheel uses a similar design and that runs about $4000 usd. I can't speak as to what the differences are between the two though.

Well, that may be true - it was not specified what would or would not be included. I do believe that the Leo Bodnar wheel uses a similar design and that runs about $4000 usd. I can't speak as to what the differences are between the two though.
AFAIK the Bodnar wheel is more powerful, and comes with more equipment. And it's a "professional" wheel....which doesn't really mean much :l

But I think pricing the Accuforce more than a FREX is a bit.....optimistic..... :p They'd get a lot more sales if they put it under the 1K mark. It's a big barrier for some people (me included).

Just my 3 cents. Because 2 cents sometimes isn't enough.....

AFAIK the Bodnar wheel is more powerful, and comes with more equipment. And it's a "professional" wheel....which doesn't really mean much :l

But I think pricing the Accuforce more than a FREX is a bit.....optimistic..... :p They'd get a lot more sales if they put it under the 1K mark. It's a big barrier for some people (me included).

Just my 3 cents. Because 2 cents sometimes isn't enough.....
If you look at the rest of their products, nothing overt there is cheap or even close.

...motor, wheel and soft will cost + - 700 euro
with TOP quality parts :) without promotion :confused: ;)
max 1000 euro including LED and buttons etc. :rolleyes:

but this is DIY way :) and some people don't have skills / time to do that...
and prefer company design, batch etc. with just one warranty ;)
that cost more $ as always :)

Last edited:
Well, the Bodnar wheel's more clearly aimed higher than 'sim enthusiast' which means a smaller market, so they need to cover development costs via fewer customers which they serve in a different way.

The T500 is already $600 new, making this $800 isn't a big price jump from there for what sounds like a different class of hardware.

I suppose once the extra power is available, they'll have to find other ways to differentiate the quality feedback they can produce.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.9%