simucube 2 pro which version

I just bought a SC2 Yesterday and a SRB Wireless GT3 wheel I did not realise there was 2 versions of the base until @Kayumi
mentioned it last night,
we did check earlier and the one I purchased from Murray Motorsports is the R2 single brick model again I prefer the one brick due to where my single brick is mounted on my rig for my DD2,
regarding the antenna I highly doubt there be much difference in signal quality but lets see should be here next weekend I imagine.

Upvote 0
Something to look out for and be careful around is the antenna mounting point on the R2.

There have been a few cases of this part either being loose on delivery or shortly thereafter. The user will then naturally try to tighten it which can result in the antenna wire breaking off inside of the base.

Upvote 0
Something to look out for and be careful around is the antenna mounting point on the R2.

There have been a few cases of this part either being loose on delivery or shortly thereafter. The user will then naturally try to tighten it which can result in the antenna wire breaking off inside of the base.
That sounds not good :D ill make a note in my mind about it... thx

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

I think it was both R1 and R2 problem, suspect the antenna is the same, for the record only first batch of R1 came without antenna.
If you experience loose antenna mount, here's the instruction from GD on how to tighten it up.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back