Resource icon

Apps SimMidi SimMidi V2.41a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry no video yet. Look at the Photo. Correct Telemetry data can set the Leds of the encoders depending on the game values. (Leds only for X Touch)

I know this is the assetto corsa section but would this also work with euro trucker 2. I looking for a button box and this looks great

It works for it. Look if SimHub is able to provide telemtry data for ets2, adapt the plugin source and you are ready to go.Telemetry is only needed if you want led support!

Fanatec now sell sticker sets looks vast the range of options be lovely on this.

BTW: I LOVE your cars !!!!

Thx, wow but 30€. Are they serious. I Used a Brother P700 to print some labels.
xt.jpg

BTW: I LOVE your cars !!!!

Thx, wow but 30€. Are they serious. I Used a Brother P700 to print some labels.View attachment 360550
That looks great how did you mount it ?
I might look online and pull the trigger I have 3 Behringer NX1000 amps go great with it now,
actually thinking about it might buy 2 of them and have 1 either side my rig under my triple each side if there easy to mount.

some day i will replace the vesa mount with a adjustable 80x40 profile.

Or i print something with the 3d printer...
Yeah that works really well,
I might design a few brackets and grab someone with a 3D printer to knock some out,
I would love to go buy one and sit on my server rack and I would useit quite a lot I imagine but I doubt the parts id make would justify the costs be much cheaper to get them made using parts I designed myself I imagine.

This thing is useless because app window is too big on my screen. I can't assign vJoy controls because of this. Second thing: after minimalisation app disappear forever and clicking on icon in taskbar tray sometimes shows window, sometimes no.

Tja. I testet it from Full HD onwards. PS: Show / Hide works with SmS special function mapped to a midi knob or switch.

I am kinda proud that it is mostly usable with a mouse (for setup) and a midi device only :cool:

Only for wired AHK scripts you have to use a text editor like npp. RRRE is a little picky in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
dsl71 updated SimMidi with a new update entry:

V 2.2 Bugfix, Basic IRacing support, SFX 100 mouse usage

• Add infos of usage and used effects in main window of SimMidi while in SFX 100 mode.
  • Use Encoder 1 Button in SFX 100 mode to show / hide SimMidi window (SmS function).
  • Select controller or effect with mouse in SFX 100 mode.
  • Basic IRacing support (ABS, TC, Brake Bias and Gears).
  • new plugin User.SimHubPropertyUDP.dll V2.2.
  • Bugfix in XTouch led mapping settings and editing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This thing is useless because app window is too big on my screen. I can't assign vJoy controls because of this. Second thing: after minimalisation app disappear forever and clicking on icon in taskbar tray sometimes shows window, sometimes no.
I have the same problem, it would be nice to know if there is a solution that doesn't involve changing screens please (im using a laptop)

What you mean with changing screens? Minimum resolution is Full-HD.

Assign internal button function "SmS" to a controller button to show hide app.

What you mean with changing screens? Minimum resolution is Full-HD.

Assign internal button function "SmS" to a controller button to show hide app.
What i mean is that my laptop doesn't have a full hd screen which means that the app takes way too much space in order to be able to assign anything, so is there something i can do to change it or should i give up on using simmidi?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.