Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mod is awesome!
I spent a lot of time to play with this app and it's super fun, but I have some questions to add some features to my TM1638 module.

1. With Assetto Corsa is there a way to use one or more LEDs to indicate the presence and the use of ABS, TC, KERS and DRS?
2. Is there a way to add in the DataCorePlugin area a source similar to PitEnter and PitOut but when the pit limiter is activated and when it is disactivated?

Thank you so much!

can you tell me does it matter what type of set up each user has
i use arduino nano with a TM1638, dirt rally works fine / also when i edit the the gamedata.speedkmh file to the mph one the speed showing are way off in 1st gear ingame show 30mph buy arduino display .100+ // f1 shows as being in i gear higher than game also if theres a file i can edit myself to fix these can you let me know, keep up the good work and hope to hear from you

can you tell me does it matter what type of set up each user has
i use arduino nano with a TM1638, dirt rally works fine / also when i edit the the gamedata.speedkmh file to the mph one the speed showing are way off in 1st gear ingame show 30mph buy arduino display .100+ // f1 shows as being in i gear higher than game also if theres a file i can edit myself to fix these can you let me know, keep up the good work and hope to hear from you
I will take a look Codemasters is not fair :( they have one single API but they feed it differently depending on the game :(

Hey mate, just thought I'd let you know that SimhubWPF.exe is showing up as a false-positive Trojan Clavior.H!cl with Microsoft Security Essentials. Is this just a byproduct of how Simhub retrieves its data from other programs? Cheers

Hey mate, just thought I'd let you know that SimhubWPF.exe is showing up as a false-positive Trojan Clavior.H!cl with Microsoft Security Essentials. Is this just a byproduct of how Simhub retrieves its data from other programs? Cheers

HI ! I guess that ms security essentials does not like the keyboard plugin which reads keyboard in order to map it as actions. That's not the first time it appears as a false positive. The only way to get rid of it is to remove the keyboard plugin (personnally I don't use it except for testing when my wheel is not available)

Sorry Nob question.....How do you the wiring for two TM1638 modules ?? the de DIO and CLK for the second module, in wich pins are put in the arduino??
Please help me...And thanks for your time... Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Firstly, thanks again Wotever for the excellent software. I just uploaded a video showing how I added some dial gauges to one of your supplied templates. Hopefully, it helps demystify Nextion integration a bit. If I am incorrect in any parts of the video, please correct here and/or in the video comments. Thanks.

Templates download, 320px by 240px, good for 2.4" or 2.8" Nextions

A couple of issues I hope that will get sorted:
1. Unplugging Nextion while SimHub is running is detrimental. It will always either hang the PC or result in BSOD
2. Dirt Rally rpm output is incorrect

detrimental
Firstly, thanks again Wotever for the excellent software. I just uploaded a video showing how I added some dial gauges to one of your supplied templates. Hopefully, it helps demystify Nextion integration a bit. If I am incorrect in any parts of the video, please correct here and/or in the video comments. Thanks.

Templates download, 320px by 240px, good for 2.4" or 2.8" Nextions

A couple of issues I hope that will get sorted:
1. Unplugging Nextion while SimHub is running is detrimental. It will always either hang the PC or result in BSOD
2. Dirt Rally rpm output is incorrect

Wahooo ! You nailed it ! You've understood all the philosophy ! I know that my nextion implementation is not obvious but I'm really happy to see people understand and use it.
I should take a look but I think i've already added an hidden function to compute gauge degrees, but nextion gauge are so slow that I gave up with it.

I got BSOD too with some cheap usb uart it's a driver problem. You should take a look to drivers update if available.

I should take a look to dirt RPM, the problem is that codemasters does not report maxrpm of the car so it's possible (i don't remember) that I report percents.

Hi, first thanks for this awesome piece of software! Here is what i build so far
cVfsaY5.jpg

Now i stuck with the 4 Digid display. I want to show the km/h, but i don´t get the right data.
this is how Gear is done:
// GEAR
if (opt == 'G')
{
while (FlowSerialAvailable() < 1) {
}
char gear = FlowSerialRead();
// Do what you want with current gear here ;)
if (gear == ' ') {
writeSingleN(11);
}
else if (gear == 'R') {
writeSingleN(-1);
}
else if (gear == 'N') {
writeSingleN(0);
}
else {
int value = gear - '0';
if (value >= 0 && value < 10) {
writeSingleN(value);
}
}​
//
}

How can i read the speed? I tried 'S' so far without luck :) Thanks in advance.

Hi, first thanks for this awesome piece of software! Here is what i build so far
cVfsaY5.jpg

Now i stuck with the 4 Digid display. I want to show the km/h, but i don´t get the right data.
this is how Gear is done:
// GEAR
if (opt == 'G')
{
while (FlowSerialAvailable() < 1) {
}
char gear = FlowSerialRead();
// Do what you want with current gear here ;)
if (gear == ' ') {
writeSingleN(11);
}
else if (gear == 'R') {
writeSingleN(-1);
}
else if (gear == 'N') {
writeSingleN(0);
}
else {
int value = gear - '0';
if (value >= 0 && value < 10) {
writeSingleN(value);
}
}​
//
}

How can i read the speed? I tried 'S' so far without luck :) Thanks in advance.

Speed is not given "as-is" by simhub, the best way to get it on your custom display is to override a MAX7221 or TM1637 display, you will probably have to remap (see MAX7221_ByteReorder method) input bits to fit your display since data is already "7segment preformatted". Afeter that you will be able to edit the display directly from simhub.

thanks for the fast reply. Is there a way to see what data is send to the arduino? Is opt S the right one? and do i have to wait for 9 Serials to read. It is very hard to debug if i don´t know what input i have

thanks for the fast reply. Is there a way to see what data is send to the arduino? Is opt S the right one? and do i have to wait for 9 Serials to read. It is very hard to debug if i don´t know what input i have

There is no 'S' option :(, the best you can do is to use one existing implemented display. The 9 bytes wait are 1 for the display intensity, the following 8 are one per digit, each bit is bound on one segment of the display. The protocol is 7 segment oriented this is why it's your best way to manage your display.

Except the gear there is no other "pure" game data sent, everything is display oriented, the protocol is a bit hard to read because I tried to reduce serial data to the strict minimum in order to support the biggest displays at a correct speed.

Hi,
First of all, fantastic job. Really amazing code. I've been driving a little in pCARS and Dirt Rally and I like very much all the options and how it works.

But Assetto Corsa is not working. Game starts but SimHub says that game is disconnected. I selected AssettoCorsa.exe as I saw in the video but, nothing happens.

¿Any idea about it?

Thanks, best regards

Hi,
First of all, fantastic job. Really amazing code. I've been driving a little in pCARS and Dirt Rally and I like very much all the options and how it works.

But Assetto Corsa is not working. Game starts but SimHub says that game is disconnected. I selected AssettoCorsa.exe as I saw in the video but, nothing happens.

¿Any idea about it?

Thanks, best regards

Last time somebody has got the same problem, AC was running as admin preventing SimHub to detect it, try not to run AC as admin.

Edit : display change only when you go in a race, were you still in the launcher ?

Last time somebody has got the same problem, AC was running as admin preventing SimHub to detect it, try not to run AC as admin.

Edit : display change only when you go in a race, were you still in the launcher ?

Perfect! Solved, now is running well.
If you add Richard Burns Rally this will be the best Arduino+TM1638 app ever.

Now it's time to play with the app and enjoy with it.

Thanks!

There is no 'S' option :(, the best you can do is to use one existing implemented display. The 9 bytes wait are 1 for the display intensity, the following 8 are one per digit, each bit is bound on one segment of the display. The protocol is 7 segment oriented this is why it's your best way to manage your display.

Except the gear there is no other "pure" game data sent, everything is display oriented, the protocol is a bit hard to read because I tried to reduce serial data to the strict minimum in order to support the biggest displays at a correct speed.
Thanks for your help! I decided to write my own little SimHub and it is working great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back