Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello vthinsel,

is now your TM1637 working besides TM1638?
LEDS and Buttons und Display of my TM1638 are working properly, but TM1637 is still silent. I want to display the speed permanent on it, but I can't find any settings to setup another display than TM1638.

Thanks for your answer!
Yes it works nicely:
TM1637 displays RPM but can display speed as well.
You configured correctly the setup assistant for the arduino sketch ?
Then edit the second screen of the InGame MainScreen et voilà ! For me, the second screen became my TM1637.
upload_2016-9-26_11-0-25.png

• Deleted member 246329

Thank you, vthinsel!

It took a while, but now I know the meaning of all the black screens. It works!
My setup is similar to yours, but I have a 7-segment-LED as gear indicator.

Now I can setup some buttons. Thanks for your help!
And thanks to Wotever for this great software!

hi wotever

got 2 little issues with simhub...

the first is: im using codemaster proxy server64 (cmps64) for my multible gauges like the tm1638 and my dashmeter pro and later for my motion rig. and now i have to change the port from simhub from 20777 to 20778 and have no clue how it works?!? do i need now a new CodemastersReader.dll or can it be modified someware?!?

the secound: ATS / ETS2 not work at all -.- sdk is enabled, simhub says its connected but no reaction...
edit: im a idiot. have forotten to put the plugin in to ats xD

but i have found an bug. the speed limit is calculated wrong...
at 80 mph its 36
at 70 mph its 31
at 65 mph its 29
so on...

Edit: i got it! you can make a computed text with [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Job.SpeedLimit]*2.23 and it works perfect!!!

btw thanks wotever for this awesome and powerful software :)

Ciao BattleGear

Last edited:
Thanks for a fantastic piece of software, I'm starting to get used to how to set it up.

Is it possible to read "SessionTimeLeft" data from iRacing?

Many thanks.

I'm having issues with 2 additional buttons just cant figure it out.
I have one 7 segment display and 1 Max 8 digit 7 segment display i want to use the push buttons to change screens, i have connected the buttons setup more screens but i'm unable to get it to work.

Have you assigned the buttons to that functions?
HI RodyParker yes under input mappings i selected Screen 0_Button 1 for the first button connected to pin 8 on my arduino and the other to ground if i run a custom sketch i can detect button presses but with DisplayClientV2 nothing happens after doing the input mapping, if i change that same mapping to My G29 hat switch it works.

Fantastic tool, thanks for sharing!

It's working perfectly with my TM1638, although I'm having trouble getting teh following to work: I'd like to use the buttons of the TM1638 to go directly to a new screen. What is working is SerialDashPlugin.PreviousScreen (or NextScreen) and SerialDashPlugin.DisplayScreenFor1s, but I cannot get SerialDashPlugin.DisplayScreen to work with any button. Does anybody have any tips?

Hey @Wotever there seems to be a bug from 4.0.5 on. Simhub seems to get stuck on a track in Assetto Corsa (havent taken notice in other games yet). So if I go and do laps at a track, then change to a different track, when I look at the properties page the value for datacoreplugin.gamedata.newdata.trackname is still the old track.

Hi
I need help, i want to be able to build/use one of these but have no idea where to start. I also have no experience with an arduino, but have put circuits together before etc.

Hey @Wotever there seems to be a bug from 4.0.5 on. Simhub seems to get stuck on a track in Assetto Corsa (havent taken notice in other games yet). So if I go and do laps at a track, then change to a different track, when I look at the properties page the value for datacoreplugin.gamedata.newdata.trackname is still the old track.

I'll look at this ;)

Hi @Wotever !

I know it's not listed, but is there a way to use your SimHub with RaceRoom? It's working rather well in Assetto Corsa and Project Cars, but it doesn't with RaceRoom. Plus any chance for Automobilista support? Thank you very much!

Hello @Wotever , very great job!!!
I have a question for you: I would like to build a DIY pedals, sequential gear and hand brake and i'm thinking to manage this peripherals using the Leonardo's USB/Joystick capabilities, but I very appreciate your work and i would like to add it to my simulator.
What's the problem running your dash on Leonardo?
Do you think it's possible to adapt it for Leonardo or you suggest me to try another way for my peripherals?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years