Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEVELOPPER CALL ! SimHub needs you !

Simhub is slowly spreading, but, with it, comes some complains about games support, please be sure that I try to add as much games as I can, but to go further I need some help.

If you find/have made working c# code for reading data from the following games Ill be really happy If you could share it with me !
  • RFactor1 (Should work with automobilista too ?)
  • RFactor2
  • RBR
  • Other games ?...
I take the occasion to thanks everyone for your feedback, thanks to every donators which helped to buy games and hardware to develop Simhub for almost two years, Thanks to amstudio for their amazing comprehensive videos featuring simhub (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQS1ZB3BVSrBo3tCs7PyfxQ/videos).

I was development a plugin for rFactor2, I can collect almost data of the game and send it to a c# app, but due to my lack of time I leave the project, I can send you my code if you want.

According to AC, It don't work for me, I have a TM1838 display and I only see a clock in it, I was checking the log file and I hav not any erros, and the buttons work fine. It's possible that didn't work with the last version of AC?

Sorry for my english, I am spanish...

Since DIRT rally is an UDP feed, it won't work simultaneously with other apps sadly. If you could change the port used for telemetry it should help.

You can setup custom additionnal events with scripting : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/NCalc-scripting

Cheers for the info Wotever. Have had a play around and managed to get it to do a few extra things. (It switches to a different screen when in pits along with LEDs also changed led profiles if fuel is getting low.)

There are a few issues I'm having though and that's getting it to flash up another screen when DRS or ERS is activated. From the wiki it looks like I'm using the correct script but it just isn't registering.

I can't seem to get the LEDs to blink like the RPM's. What I'm trying to do is get the LED profile when in pits to flash.

Finally, I can't seem to work out how to get the flags page to flash up whenever it's not running the NO_Flag status.

Can you give any hints or tips? Cheers.

I was development a plugin for rFactor2, I can collect almost data of the game and send it to a c# app, but due to my lack of time I leave the project, I can send you my code if you want.

According to AC, It don't work for me, I have a TM1838 display and I only see a clock in it, I was checking the log file and I hav not any erros, and the buttons work fine. It's possible that didn't work with the last version of AC?

Sorry for my english, I am spanish...

I finally got it.:):)
It turns out that although I had disabled execution as an administrator, windows recognized me as an administrator (the icon was small).
I checked the attributes and I left that option disabled.
Uninstall the AC and delete the files that are in documents I passed the CCLEANER and erased the registry errors and others (here should be the problem)

I rebooted and reinstalled everything. And working.

Thanks a lot @manc0ntr0 for your help a greeting

EN Español

Desintalar el juego,borrar carpeta en Mis documentos.
Pasar el ccleaner por el registro y borrar errores.
Reiniciar
Volver a instalar
Y listo

I finally got it.:):)
It turns out that although I had disabled execution as an administrator, windows recognized me as an administrator (the icon was small).
I checked the attributes and I left that option disabled.
Uninstall the AC and delete the files that are in documents I passed the CCLEANER and erased the registry errors and others (here should be the problem)

I rebooted and reinstalled everything. And working.

Thanks a lot @manc0ntr0 for your help a greeting

EN Español

Desintalar el juego,borrar carpeta en Mis documentos.
Pasar el ccleaner por el registro y borrar errores.
Reiniciar
Volver a instalar
Y listo

Hi Wotever,
I use your SimHub. This is great.

However, to use SimHub more fully, there are some questions.

1).
URL에 나타나는 SimHub 구성을 만들고 싶습니다. LED 표시기는 어떻게 만드나요?

2). 더 많은 NextionLCD 레이아웃이 필요합니다. 나는 레이아웃을 갖고 싶다.
(예 : 599xx 레이아웃, 포르쉐 레이아웃 등)
나는 그것을 어디에서 다운로드 할 수 있는지 알고 싶다.

다시 한 번 감사드립니다!

Hello again,

I have just updated the app and for some reason now it will not flash up the alerts like low fuel or when you cross the line. It has also changed the LED settings. Before I got it to switch LED when fuel was low but now when they switch after a 20 seconds or so they go blank until the warning goes back. Is there a way to keep them from stopping when giving off a low fuel alert.

Great news that you managed to make work both rFactor and Automobilista.
I'll give it a try one of the next days.

Only RBR is waiting for your excellent app, hope you can solve it.

Next update will be to buy a Nextion to have a digital screen like new WRC cars :)

One question: If I want to keep my current LEDs configuration, ¿what do I have to do? Never updated this app since now

Hi, I am using a board very similar with 8 leds but they are all red, when i rev to the limiter in iracing only 5 work which represents only half the rev range.

complete noob at this but is there anything i can change in the coding to get all 8 to work?

Hi, I have the same problem did you find a fix?

Hi, I have the same problem did you find a fix?
I'm using a NeoPixel board, you must configure the total of LEDs.
leds.png
6157AO4CzLL._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%