Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello....
With Shake It Bass Shakers In Dirt Rally 2.0 when you play and press escape from the stage you have a very strong and continuously vibration noise that getting stronger until you go to the menus or start the stage again...I think is related with the active effects (mainly wheel lock, wheel acceleration etc)....

Hello....
With Shake It Bass Shakers In Dirt Rally 2.0 when you play and press escape from the stage you have a very strong and continuously vibration noise that getting stronger until you go to the menus or start the stage again...I think is related with the active effects (mainly wheel lock, wheel acceleration etc)....
Hi ! Indeed, this will be fixed on next release, when paused dirt rally 2 maintains the data stream which was not the case on previous dirts. I've made the modification to take that into account.

Bonjour,
je viens de recevoir mon nextion 4.3 il est connecté avec un arduino pro-micro
Cependant lors que je veux uploader dessus, le nextion uploader me dit "nextion not found"
Je ne sais pas quoi vérifier.

Merci pour votre aide
Bonjour, avez vous bien uploadé le sketch comme décrit ici : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display#uploading-arduino-micro-sketch
Attention aussi a cablage TX va sur RX, c'est piégeu : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display#wiring-nextion-through-an-arduino-micro

Sorry to bother you @Wotever but i can't figure this out.

I have a Monster Motoshield VNH2SP30 for the windsimulator. It worked last summer but now motor B won't run annymore. I enable the monster moto shield In the Arduino setup with 1 for enable and 1 for anti-clockwise.

Motor A is running fine but i can't get any voltage on motor B. I reuploaded multiple times allready but can you tell me if i should change annything in the code for the second motor to run or is that standard on and is mine monster broken?
Hi ! you can find a test sketch here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It#monster-moto-shield but from what you says it looks like the board is guilty.

I have requested an active usb extension, it has the largest female with electronics, it is a 10 meter cable but I will cut it to 2 meters, I will explain the result
You already returned from your trip? When will there be an update with delay in the nextion pages?
I had a surprise exam last week (damn i'm too old for that :D) free time is coming back I will start to work on it ;) I keep you in touch, it should not be long ;)

Bonjour,

Oui j'ai tout bien suivi.
J'ai été embêté avec la libraire Joystick, que j'ai installé directement.
Maintenant cela fonctionne nikel.

Tip top l'application.
Merci pour ton travail.:)

Sorry to bother you @Wotever but i can't figure this out.

I have a Monster Motoshield VNH2SP30 for the windsimulator. It worked last summer but now motor B won't run annymore. I enable the monster moto shield In the Arduino setup with 1 for enable and 1 for anti-clockwise.

Motor A is running fine but i can't get any voltage on motor B. I reuploaded multiple times allready but can you tell me if i should change annything in the code for the second motor to run or is that standard on and is mine monster broken?

I had/have exactly the same problem. Each half of the board is independent so quite possible for only one side to die - especially if, like me, you bought a cheap one from China. You can happily continue to use the working channel.

Hi there! Wow my very first post here hahaha

I am using simhub, rebuilt my thrustmaster f1 wheel with screen and leds on PS4 and works like a charm! Donated of course which I think is just normal for the amount of work you put it in @Wotever

Keep up the good work!

My question is: since I only race f1 games, I am having trouble with getting the same results when calculating the fuel/laps on display. I just can't seem to get the formula right to get my numbers matching the ones ingame.

One of the things I noticed is that for fuel I can only setup liters or gallons, but the f1 game uses fuel load in kg's, so i am struggling to get the right values. The raw data says for instance 105 max fuel but the software uses liters in stead of kilograms. F1 is all measured in kilograms, and when I check data the value is set on liters.

Is there a way to add the kg option please? And by amy chance anyone who figured out how to calculate the fuel/laps and delta by any chance? Delta isn't that hard because it's how much fuel for laps minus the laps needed to go still.

The problem is also the fuel settings, yes there is data that says lean, standard, rich and max, but how do they affect the fuel consumption?

I've been meaning to ask for a while now...would it be possible to do some kind of steering wheel/gear change/handbrake widget with SimHub? Like I have here, for example:

i-VLxnhbf.png

Ideally, I'm talking more about in general, not just strictly DR2 related. The pedals are already a SimHub widget here, but I'm using an abandoned app called Wheeler for the steering wheel and handbrake, it basically reads the controller directly (so it also needs to be calibrated when you change the degrees of rotation). I was thinking it should be possible since we can already adjust the wheel settings on Thrustmaster wheels at least, so SimHub seems to have access to the wheel, but I have no idea if that's a reasonable assumption and if so, how to go about it.

Also, related to the pedal input widget (even though it's not included in this screenshot)...can SimHub get the force feedback output values in real time for more games than just for rF2? Would be really nice to have if possible, but I expect the games probably don't include that data in their telemetry, right?

I have nextion pro-micro locks, sometimes it stops working and the TX and RX LEDs turn off, I have to remove the USB cable and put it back, when the LEDs turn off, you can not load the sketch, any idea ? If I use a long usb 3.0 cable crashes in a few seconds, using one of 2.0 can be much longer without happening, the 3.0 cable has decreased voltage but works much worse with the pro-micro of the nextion, the other pro -micro of the buttons on the wheel is still working, it is only the one that makes the serial connection

Hi there! Wow my very first post here hahaha

I am using simhub, rebuilt my thrustmaster f1 wheel with screen and leds on PS4 and works like a charm! Donated of course which I think is just normal for the amount of work you put it in @Wotever

Keep up the good work!

My question is: since I only race f1 games, I am having trouble with getting the same results when calculating the fuel/laps on display. I just can't seem to get the formula right to get my numbers matching the ones ingame.

One of the things I noticed is that for fuel I can only setup liters or gallons, but the f1 game uses fuel load in kg's, so i am struggling to get the right values. The raw data says for instance 105 max fuel but the software uses liters in stead of kilograms. F1 is all measured in kilograms, and when I check data the value is set on liters.

Is there a way to add the kg option please? And by amy chance anyone who figured out how to calculate the fuel/laps and delta by any chance? Delta isn't that hard because it's how much fuel for laps minus the laps needed to go still.

The problem is also the fuel settings, yes there is data that says lean, standard, rich and max, but how do they affect the fuel consumption?
Hi ! Currently when using liters you get data with no conversions so it's a fuel mass, F1 games are a bit special and conversion to liter would have been at best innacurate, and the rest of the time meaning-less.

Concerning fuel estimation, currently simhub uses statistics (past laps) but the game does an estimate probably based on more data than what we have access. Currently i've not been able to crack the game estimate, and lot of people tried with no success on discord, I fear we have to live with that, since the data is not available through telemetry neither.

I've been meaning to ask for a while now...would it be possible to do some kind of steering wheel/gear change/handbrake widget with SimHub? Like I have here, for example:

i-VLxnhbf.png

Ideally, I'm talking more about in general, not just strictly DR2 related. The pedals are already a SimHub widget here, but I'm using an abandoned app called Wheeler for the steering wheel and handbrake, it basically reads the controller directly (so it also needs to be calibrated when you change the degrees of rotation). I was thinking it should be possible since we can already adjust the wheel settings on Thrustmaster wheels at least, so SimHub seems to have access to the wheel, but I have no idea if that's a reasonable assumption and if so, how to go about it.

Also, related to the pedal input widget (even though it's not included in this screenshot)...can SimHub get the force feedback output values in real time for more games than just for rF2? Would be really nice to have if possible, but I expect the games probably don't include that data in their telemetry, right?
Hi ! That should be possible, Indeed simhub reads controllers (not specifically thrustmaster) but rotation angle is unknown. So it will fall in the same calibration issue. It would be a little annoying I guess for cross games dash (personnaly I change my rotation angle between games (mostly dirt and others) and some games also dynamically changes it, it makes a lot of "variables" to get something easy to use accross many games.

I have nextion pro-micro locks, sometimes it stops working and the TX and RX LEDs turn off, I have to remove the USB cable and put it back, when the LEDs turn off, you can not load the sketch, any idea ? If I use a long usb 3.0 cable crashes in a few seconds, using one of 2.0 can be much longer without happening, the 3.0 cable has decreased voltage but works much worse with the pro-micro of the nextion, the other pro -micro of the buttons on the wheel is still working, it is only the one that makes the serial connection
Looks really bad. Could it be possible that the arduino itself is faulty. Even if changing the cable it dies, so that would be the common point.

Hi ! That should be possible, Indeed simhub reads controllers (not specifically thrustmaster) but rotation angle is unknown. So it will fall in the same calibration issue. It would be a little annoying I guess for cross games dash (personnaly I change my rotation angle between games (mostly dirt and others) and some games also dynamically changes it, it makes a lot of "variables" to get something easy to use accross many games.
Thanks! I can now see how to read a button press on a controller, no idea how I didn't notice it sooner :redface: So the handbrake bit should be easy. But I still can't see how to read an axis, even on the controller diagnostic screen, SimHub only seems to register buttons. So I'm not sure how to map a controller axis to a dashboard item. Any advice you can share? Thanks again.

Thanks! I can now see how to read a button press on a controller, no idea how I didn't notice it sooner :redface: So the handbrake bit should be easy. But I still can't see how to read an axis, even on the controller diagnostic screen, SimHub only seems to register buttons. So I'm not sure how to map a controller axis to a dashboard item. Any advice you can share? Thanks again.
Currently controllers reading was made in order to map actions, so analog axis are not read at all indeed, i need to take a look to add it.

Hi All, problem with Pcars2
When I use [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn] , my led blink when I enter on Pit Lane and.... I want to led blink only when I push on my "pit limit" button.....

do you have a Idee?

Salut a tous, j'ai un souci sur PCARS 2

lorsque j'active : [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn] et bien, mes leds s'allument non pas quand j'appuis sur mon bouton de pitlimit mais des que je rentre dans la ligne des stand .....

une idee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies