Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, problem with Pcars2
When I use [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn] , my led blink when I enter on Pit Lane and.... I want to led blink only when I push on my "pit limit" button.....

do you have a Idee?

Salut a tous, j'ai un souci sur PCARS 2

lorsque j'active : [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn] et bien, mes leds s'allument non pas quand j'appuis sur mon bouton de pitlimit mais des que je rentre dans la ligne des stand .....

une idee?
Hello, sadly the game does not gives the pitlimiter info explicitely, only pitlane so instead of having a dead data I used that one instead of pitlimiter.

Hi guys,

I am new here and I am hoping to get some help. Before that, I would like to thank for your ideas and everything else, because you have opened a new world for me - sim racing world:D

My latest update to my rig is ShakeIt Rumble pedals. I have connected everything yesterday, but I cannot get it to work. I have read the whole ShakeIt thread but didn't find an answer to my problem.
When I am using SimHub, I cannot test the motors. The telemetry is set properly because SimHub can see when I play Dirt Rally and I can see the live preview. When I use old, not supported version of the programme I can test motors which tell me that they were connected properly. I cannot make it work in Dirt Rally in both programmes. Can you give me any recommendation of what can I do to solve my problem? I have already checked and edit the proper files, but I think that SimHub is doing that automatically. In the old ShakeIt programme, I can set Com 8, because this is where my Arduino UNO is. I cannot do it in SimHub. Also, I am running other Arduino Micro on my computer which works as a handbrake.

I will appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Greg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I am new here and I am hoping to get some help. Before that, I would like to thank for your ideas and everything else, because you have opened a new world for me - sim racing world:D

My latest update to my rig is ShakeIt Rumble pedals. I have connected everything yesterday, but I cannot get it to work. I have read the whole ShakeIt thread but didn't find an answer to my problem.
When I am using SimHub, I cannot test the motors. The telemetry is set properly because SimHub can see when I play Dirt Rally and I can see the live preview. When I use old, not supported version of the programme I can test motors which tell me that they were connected properly. I cannot make it work in Dirt Rally in both programmes. Can you give me any recommendation of what can I do to solve my problem? I have already checked and edit the proper files, but I think that SimHub is doing that automatically.

I will appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Greg
Hi ! Have you installed the simhub sketch ? You can read the Arduino setup process here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#arduino-support and about shakeit specifically here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#tactile-feedback-and-wind-simulation

Let me know if it helped ;)

Hi ! Have you installed the simhub sketch ? You can read the Arduino setup process here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#arduino-support and about shakeit specifically here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#tactile-feedback-and-wind-simulation

Let me know if it helped ;)

Wotever you are a real genius!!! I thought that I have checked all tabs in SimHub, even in Arduino, but I forgot about the hardware section. I have uploaded the sketch and it's working now like a charm. Now I just need to find some good settings of the motors. Do you have any basic recommendations for that?
I really thank you VERY MUCH for your help and the support for the racers.

Kind regards

Greg

Last edited:
I had/have exactly the same problem. Each half of the board is independent so quite possible for only one side to die - especially if, like me, you bought a cheap one from China. You can happily continue to use the working channel.

Yeah but if you put 2 Seaflo fans on one side the thing will overheat like crazy. Do you have fans on it or something else? I allready ordered a new (cheap) one :)

I have installed today the 6.08.0b10....the shakeit bass shaker v3 looks cool but i have a serious problem....when the Simhub starts (and stays open) I get a noisy continuously vibration ....i chose to close it and open it only when i will play otherwise is very annoying.....any solution?

Wotever, what about Wreckfest, Grid Autosport, V-Rally 4/WRCx and Dakar 18? Will be good to support this games.
Hi ! That would be nice indeed, but they does not gives any telemetry, and memory hacks are not a viable alternative, it's broken after each game update, even the well known simtools plugins developpers are giving up with memory hacks.

I have installed today the 6.08.0b10....the shakeit bass shaker v3 looks cool but i have a serious problem....when the Simhub starts (and stays open) I get a noisy continuously vibration ....i chose to close it and open it only when i will play otherwise is very annoying.....any solution?

Hi ! Could you tell me which game and send me the profile you are using ?

Do you see any active effects here ?
upload_2019-5-4_11-29-44.png

Hello....
It appears (a low noise with vibration) every time I open the simhub.....in game (DIRT RALLY 2.0) is ok but when i work in windows is awful.....I send you the profile with email...yes i use road vibration at 90%

BorisK said:
Wotever, what about Wreckfest, Grid Autosport, V-Rally 4/WRCx and Dakar 18? Will be good to support this games.

Hi ! That would be nice indeed, but they does not gives any telemetry, and memory hacks are not a viable alternative, it's broken after each game update, even the well known simtools plugins developpers are giving up with memory hacks.
Thanks for answer, I suspected it :)

Yeah but if you put 2 Seaflo fans on one side the thing will overheat like crazy. Do you have fans on it or something else? I allready ordered a new (cheap) one :)
Hi, I've got 2 12V fans on the one working channel. I did have another moto board running the pedal shakers but I haven't found the right size of motor which wont make the most terrible rattling on my rig.
I agree - order 5 cheap ones for the prize of an original...they can't all break, can they....?

Hello Wotever, I'm building a dash for AC/ACC using an old cluster from a Fiat Marea. I got the gauges to work but now i'm wondering if there's a way to control a single LED, like for turn signal, headlights,or ABS/TC. I know how to wire them but I don't see an option for a single LED in the simhub's arduino tool.
Lastly, there's any difference in using a Mega2560 or a Nano v3, as long as i have enough inputs?
Thanks

Hello Wotever, I'm building a dash for AC/ACC using an old cluster from a Fiat Marea. I got the gauges to work but now i'm wondering if there's a way to control a single LED, like for turn signal, headlights,or ABS/TC. I know how to wire them but I don't see an option for a single LED in the simhub's arduino tool.
Lastly, there's any difference in using a Mega2560 or a Nano v3, as long as i have enough inputs?
Thanks
Hi ! No there's no built in options for that, moreover those data are really really rare (you won't find a game having all of them at the same time). If you want to give a try anyway you can use the custom protocol : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support
About mega Vs nano, obviously the mega has a bigger potential(more memory, more timers,more pwm pins..), but the nano fits most needs for cheap, that's my it's my board of choice for simhub

Hi ! No there's no built in options for that, moreover those data are really really rare (you won't find a game having all of them at the same time). If you want to give a try anyway you can use the custom protocol : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support
About mega Vs nano, obviously the mega has a bigger potential(more memory, more timers,more pwm pins..), but the nano fits most needs for cheap, that's my it's my board of choice for simhub
Thanks! I'll give it a try and let you know if I get something done!

Hey, I am having issues with my Gear indicator matrix display, It only shows the top line of the matrix, It goes through the gears but its off the matrix display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 131 57.5%