Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I do not know if it is the right place to ask but ... I use the Overlay for rFactor2 for a year ago, I have edited it to my liking, but since then there are 2 or 3 data that I miss ... that's why the question is , is there an overlay that shows the following ?:

-The tires that each rider assembles (by color, acronym or other)
-The number of pits that each driver has made in the race.
-The number of laps you have in the current stint.

The first 2 data are very important in the race when it comes to knowing how to fight with those around you. I have searched but I have not seen them, I do not know if it is impossible. Thanks!

hi! I do not know if it is the right place to ask but ... I use the Overlay for rFactor2 for a year ago, I have edited it to my liking, but since then there are 2 or 3 data that I miss ... that's why the question is , is there an overlay that shows the following ?:

-The tires that each rider assembles (by color, acronym or other)
-The number of pits that each driver has made in the race.
-The number of laps you have in the current stint.

The first 2 data are very important in the race when it comes to knowing how to fight with those around you. I have searched but I have not seen them, I do not know if it is impossible. Thanks!
Hi !
None of them exists for now,

About tyre types it's not available for any games, as it's part of the strategy knowing everyone details would be an noncompetitive advantage I guess. F1 2018 has the data structures for this but only gives it for the AI for this particular reason.

Concerning pit stops It's a data I could extract but it's not very common across games, I will see what I can do, I admit I prefer to avoid "game exlusive" data is it makes dash and overlay experience really deceptive when it's used on another game.

About sting laps I can't remember having seen this data available in any game i'm affraid.

I am going to try thsi as well but there is a specific setting in AC advanced which is Kerb related

might be worth trying to alter it and see what response you get from the bass shakers?

Kerb

This is the only "Canned" effect. It will vibrate the wheel when going over kerbs, but, it will vibrate the wheel even if going over a flat kerb. Understand, your wheel should already vibrate when going over a kerb even with this at 0.
Awesome thanks for very much for the tip!

I am going to try thsi as well but there is a specific setting in AC advanced which is Kerb related

might be worth trying to alter it and see what response you get from the bass shakers?

Kerb

This is the only "Canned" effect. It will vibrate the wheel when going over kerbs, but, it will vibrate the wheel even if going over a flat kerb. Understand, your wheel should already vibrate when going over a kerb even with this at 0.
I gave this a shot and it did not work very well. It still misses ALOT of kerb effects and just increases the effect on the ones it doesn't miss. Hard to tell the details of each kerb...wether its a flat kerb or aggressive kerb to know what to expect but overall just not working very well on AC.

Hey, is there/ will there be any support for Forza Horizon 3? i know its an older game but FH4 has bad steering wheel support so im sticking with fh3 for the time being.

Hey, is there/ will there be any support for Forza Horizon 3? i know its an older game but FH4 has bad steering wheel support so im sticking with fh3 for the time being.
It's not really a matter of age, rbr is supported for instance and this one could be considered as being part of history :D, sadly fh3 does not gives any telemetry interface like does finally fh4

Hi I recently installed a usbd480 dash. Everything way fine .All of a sudden no matter what sim I try wether iracing or raceroom the data is just jumpy very laggy .It's basically not working right at all. This is all of a sudden. I have restarted every thing possible aswell

Awesome thanks for very much for the tip!
I gave this a shot and it did not work very well. It still misses ALOT of kerb effects and just increases the effect on the ones it doesn't miss. Hard to tell the details of each kerb...wether its a flat kerb or aggressive kerb to know what to expect but overall just not working very well on AC.
sorry if I gave you high hopes because I hadn't had the chance to try it myself.But I did in the meantime and it was the same average experience than you are suggesting here
my thread on Assetto competizione forum seemed to get some traction from the devs so at least there is some hope there but yes with AC I am not sure:(

Hi I recently installed a usbd480 dash. Everything way fine .All of a sudden no matter what sim I try wether iracing or raceroom the data is just jumpy very laggy .It's basically not working right at all. This is all of a sudden. I have restarted every thing possible aswell
Hi ! I've already seen such cases with defective usb cable or usb hub. It could be the driver too, at the last major windows update the driver got messed up, only a proper screen driver uninstall and reinstall have been able to fix it. Do not hesitate to join the log files (they are stored inside log folder inside simhub install directory) so I can check if something is happening software side ;)

@Wotever I have a problem with my wheel, I have a nextrion 4.3 and two arduinos promicro next to a usbhub and a 2.5 meter braided cable, if the direct connection works but if I use a usb extender to be able to put it near the base it does not recognize the devices, the screen turns on so there does not seem to be a lack of voltage, can the data cables of the USB charger be inverted? The loudspeaker works with any device directly, but with the wheel it does not work.

edit.Logically it was not a problem of inverted cables, the nextion is powered directly from the USB cables, maybe that's why it turns on but there is not enough voltage left for the usbhub or the Arduino, someone has tried a device of these? If I put it between the extension cable and the wire, will it amplify the signal?
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/USB-...html?spm=a2g0o.cart.99999999.5.1b5a3c00psNCr1

Last edited:
I am having a weird issue on Assetto Corsa with gear changes. For paddle shift and sequential cars (havent tried H-pattern yet) I am getting a "double shift" (two distinguishable kicks)) feedback on downshifts and some up shifts. Adjusting freq/time/power is not providing different results and the "double shift" is still present.

Any suggestions on things to check for this? Possible its actually AC outputting this data?

Does this screen support the same? Here I could put 20 pages or more and also has the fastest processor
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/4-3-...ml?spm=a2g0o.cart.99999999.302.56223c00vpqe9j
This model should be 100% compatible indeed, however i'm not 100% sure it can fir a 20 page template, you can test using the editor, you can pick this model and check if it compiles for this model.

@Wotever I have a problem with my wheel, I have a nextrion 4.3 and two arduinos promicro next to a usbhub and a 2.5 meter braided cable, if the direct connection works but if I use a usb extender to be able to put it near the base it does not recognize the devices, the screen turns on so there does not seem to be a lack of voltage, can the data cables of the USB charger be inverted? The loudspeaker works with any device directly, but with the wheel it does not work.

edit.Logically it was not a problem of inverted cables, the nextion is powered directly from the USB cables, maybe that's why it turns on but there is not enough voltage left for the usbhub or the Arduino, someone has tried a device of these? If I put it between the extension cable and the wire, will it amplify the signal?
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/USB-...html?spm=a2g0o.cart.99999999.5.1b5a3c00psNCr1

Never tried this I'm affraid, I admit i'm always extremely cautious toward usb hubs, long length cables .... I've been quite lucky lately with absolutely no issues (while i have box full of dead cables and usb hubs :D) but it's a bit random depending of the hardware quality.

Hi, I really like your app, made a lot of devices, dashboards based on it for friends. What games support TCActive\ABS Active settings?? I tried to set them up in AC, but SimHub doesn't show their activity. Using ws2812b and pl9823 via arduino pro micro, and Nextion display. Sorry if this question was already somewhere, but I play mostly in the AC series

Hi, I really like your app, made a lot of devices, dashboards based on it for friends. What games support TCActive\ABS Active settings?? I tried to set them up in AC, but SimHub doesn't show their activity. Using ws2812b and pl9823 via arduino pro micro, and Nextion display. Sorry if this question was already somewhere, but I play mostly in the AC series
Hi ! No worries ;) It's only available on pcars and pcars 2

This model should be 100% compatible indeed, however i'm not 100% sure it can fir a 20 page template, you can test using the editor, you can pick this model and check if it compiles for this model.

Never tried this I'm affraid, I admit i'm always extremely cautious toward usb hubs, long length cables .... I've been quite lucky lately with absolutely no issues (while i have box full of dead cables and usb hubs :D) but it's a bit random depending of the hardware quality.
I have requested an active usb extension, it has the largest female with electronics, it is a 10 meter cable but I will cut it to 2 meters, I will explain the result
You already returned from your trip? When will there be an update with delay in the nextion pages?

Sorry to bother you @Wotever but i can't figure this out.

I have a Monster Motoshield VNH2SP30 for the windsimulator. It worked last summer but now motor B won't run annymore. I enable the monster moto shield In the Arduino setup with 1 for enable and 1 for anti-clockwise.

Motor A is running fine but i can't get any voltage on motor B. I reuploaded multiple times allready but can you tell me if i should change annything in the code for the second motor to run or is that standard on and is mine monster broken?

Bonjour,
je viens de recevoir mon nextion 4.3 il est connecté avec un arduino pro-micro
Cependant lors que je veux uploader dessus, le nextion uploader me dit "nextion not found"
Je ne sais pas quoi vérifier.

Merci pour votre aide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 92 33.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 157 57.5%