Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wotever to the nextion you get 3.95v and at the usb input 4.65v with the screen working, can I connect the red and black cable from the nextion to the usb input?

I've put it straight and now it's 4.65v but the problem persists, I'll have to try to remove the usbhub but I need it for my wheel ..

I have tried with the direct arduino and it continues to fail, the cables seem well soldered, I have tried different usb cables, I do not know what else it can be
Ok, that gets really strange :O_o: I will add the delay when I get back ;)

Hello,

currently I try to get my nextion 4.3" display working over the Arduino Pro Micro Bridge script. Yesterday I tested it with a USB2TTL module and it worked fine with a rate of around 90-110fps. Today with the Arduino as a bridge I only get 8-9fps (thats what I can see in simhub and the screen itself is also slowly updating). I have the donators version, so it could not be a problem with the refresh rate. Any idea whats wrong or how I can get more infos what could be wrong (monitor serial connection somehow or seomething)?

P.S.: Simhub reports a rate of 115200 baud on the port, this could also not be the problem. :-/

And: Great work, love Simhub so far. :)

Best,

Ben

Hello,

currently I try to get my nextion 4.3" display working over the Arduino Pro Micro Bridge script. Yesterday I tested it with a USB2TTL module and it worked fine with a rate of around 90-110fps. Today with the Arduino as a bridge I only get 8-9fps (thats what I can see in simhub and the screen itself is also slowly updating). I have the donators version, so it could not be a problem with the refresh rate. Any idea whats wrong or how I can get more infos what could be wrong (monitor serial connection somehow or seomething)?

P.S.: Simhub reports a rate of 115200 baud on the port, this could also not be the problem. :-/

And: Great work, love Simhub so far. :)

Best,

Ben
Ok, Forget it, had the debug mode on which seems to slow down things a lot... sorry, my fault. :-D

Thanks,

Ben

Can I use the overlay in remote on a laptop? I mean, I don't have a second monitor and I like to race with a few things on the screen, so I'd like to use my laptop to have a track map, a tower widget and other things. Is it possible? Maybe it's a stupid thing to ask, but I don't have a second monitor so...:D

Hi !
Outside of the new shake it everything else is the same and will still work,

The new shakeit will appear as a new plugin (the old one is still available in this build) so you can easily switch and compare both plugins if required (you can manage enabled plugins in settings)

Concerning profiles old shakeit and the new one are not cross compatible, but I've made huuuuge efforts on usability and flexibility about profiles and effects so it will be much easier to deal with it, the learning curve should be seriously reduced (at least that was my main intention :geek:)

Sadly it's not possible to install it as a new program as the installer I use prevents that and will consider it as an update, but as seen above both plugins can live side by side so no worries about this ;)
hello and thanks again.Can you guide me where the Shakeit profile are stored in the Simhub folder install?I would like to make a copy of them just in case things go wrong with the latest beta plugin

Hello Hello,

Encore un petit soucis avec les leds.
J'arrive à configurer les leds pour qu'elles soient comme la huracan sous ACC.
Vert (5 leds) Jaune(5 leds) rouge (6 leds), et bleu (16 leds)
Cependant j'ai un soucis lorsque je suis au rupteur. Dans le jeux elles passent toutes bleu et clignotent.
J'arrive à les faire clignoter, cependant elles alternes avec les couleurs précedentes (vert jaune et rouge) et pas uniquement bleu.
Une aide serait la bienvenue :)

Merci

Bonjour,
lorsque j'upload le sketch par simhub du module dk pour le shake it, je suis pas capable de le compile pour la mega, jai:
'setPwmFrequency' was not declared in this scope
Merci de m'eclaircir.

Hello Hello,

Encore un petit soucis avec les leds.
J'arrive à configurer les leds pour qu'elles soient comme la huracan sous ACC.
Vert (5 leds) Jaune(5 leds) rouge (6 leds), et bleu (16 leds)
Cependant j'ai un soucis lorsque je suis au rupteur. Dans le jeux elles passent toutes bleu et clignotent.
J'arrive à les faire clignoter, cependant elles alternes avec les couleurs précedentes (vert jaune et rouge) et pas uniquement bleu.
Une aide serait la bienvenue :)

Merci
Indeed it's the only working mode available on a mapping now, it's possible to workaround that by adding another mapping but it requires a bit of tinkering.

Effectivement c'est le seul fonctionnement disponible sur un mapping pour l'instant. Il est possible de jouer en ajoutant d'autres mappings par dessus, mais il faut triturer un peu

Bonjour,
lorsque j'upload le sketch par simhub du module dk pour le shake it, je suis pas capable de le compile pour la mega, jai:
'setPwmFrequency' was not declared in this scope
Merci de m'eclaircir.

Bonjour, ah effectivement j'ai ajouté le support principalement pour la uno et cette méthode n'est pas dispo pour la mega,
Voila un fichier corrigé : https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd65o87q1896f4p/setPwmFrequency.rar?dl=0
Il faut juste remplacer le fichier éxistant dans C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2 ca devrait faire l'affaire.
PS : Attention cette carte n'est plus recommendée depuis longtemps du à un gros manque de puissance : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...k-motor-shield-or-clone-board-not-recommended

hello and thanks again.Can you guide me where the Shakeit profile are stored in the Simhub folder install?I would like to make a copy of them just in case things go wrong with the latest beta plugin
Hi ! You can find all the shakeit settings files in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData , simply save all the files containing shakeit in the name ;)

Good evening I have a problem with an i2icd display, in practice the display works correctly but does not update the tire temperature data, the date and time are displayed correctly
Thanks
HI ! I guess you are using IRacing, indeed IRacing only updates the data when you go through the pits, probably to simulate better real conditions.

Thank you wotever for your oost in ACC forum
It seems my thread got so.e tracrion from Kunos and your post nailed it with the needs for our tactile feedback purpose

Fingers crossed:p

no i use assetto corsa
Ah that's more strange, is it a car mod ?
I did not had reports of similar issues yet, I'm not at home for the week so I can't test right now but a car mod with no temperature simulation data is my best guess.
If you put any other data like speed or gear it's properly "alive" in game ?

The nextion datasheet does not mention any requirements about totally enclosed or not, but it indicates a maximum working temperature of 70°, personally I always keep some generous ventilation holes in all my designs for safety.
https://www.itead.cc/wiki/NX4024T032
I had working at the same time 3 hours in a closed box and fair to its size and it does not feel hot to the screen, it is supposed to be the same as the smartphone that is totally closed and without space in the air and not spoil us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 134 56.8%