Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a few additional search in the time, I found that you .May have it registered in the Gac (https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/dotnet/framework/app-domains/how-to-remove-an-assembly-from-the-gac) and in this way it would be taken before any version included with simhub, for the next version ivI' updated this particular library to a more recent version so hopefully you may not have this version in Gac and let simhub properly.
Its doesn0t work anyways... But Don't worry, I will wait the next update, luckily it will work I think :sneaky: Thank u so much for the support!!

Hi,
is it possible to get rid of the splash in the browser (fullscreen,reload etc) without moving the mouse ?
Greetings

Sag
Hi ! This behaviour was mainly intended to show where are the controls, there is no global settings right now, but if you put a bookmark with the dash you can append "|nocontrols" to the address, for instance :
Code:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/web/cc.html#AIM%20GS-DASH|nocontrols
it will totally get rid of the control bar. You can still control the dash using the keyboard or general controls if required.

Hi,
i got another question. is it possible to make all leds 8212 blinking when the pitlimiter is on or can i make an 7 digit show a flashing p or something like that ?
Greetings
Sag

hello Wotever
I'm trying to get the engine outputs with Monster Moto Shield.
with small motors works well
with more powerful motors only one output works and the motor in minimum voltage makes starting noises
at maximum power it comes down in three seconds and stops working.
I have tried with different Monster Moto Shield and Arduinos
all do the same.
Any idea what can happen?

a greeting

hello Wotever
I'm trying to get the engine outputs with Monster Moto Shield.
with small motors works well
with more powerful motors only one output works and the motor in minimum voltage makes starting noises
at maximum power it comes down in three seconds and stops working.
I have tried with different Monster Moto Shield and Arduinos
all do the same.
Any idea what can happen?

a greeting
Hum, looks like a security cut, I don't own this board yet (it's on the road) but the code have been tested by a few fellows on discord it worked fine (with 2x6 amps boat fans). What are the characteristics of motors and power supply ? I hardly believe in multiple defective boards, so I guess it can be the motors, or my best guess would be the power supply failing.

Hi,
i got another question. is it possible to make all leds 8212 blinking when the pitlimiter is on or can i make an 7 digit show a flashing p or something like that ?
Greetings
Sag
With this kind of setup it should work ;)
upload_2018-6-8_19-55-51.png

Hum, looks like a security cut, I don't own this board yet (it's on the road) but the code have been tested by a few fellows on discord it worked fine (with 2x6 amps boat fans). What are the characteristics of motors and power supply ? I hardly believe in multiple defective boards, so I guess it can be the motors, or my best guess would be the power supply failing.
The power source is a car battery.
the motors work well direct to the battery
it works in one of the outputs
if I keep the gas to the maximum it comes down and stops working
I made sure to try different Monster Moto Shield but they all work the same
with small motors if it works with my wind fans too

a greeting

Hello Wotever
I have managed to operate the two motor outputs
the one that does not usually work is the first motor output
I have to move the second engine output a bit for the first engine test output to work
the engines sigen with an annoying noise of wanting to start
I've tried it with Assettto Corsa and the two engine outputs work
the effects are less than with small but stronger engines
the wind fans also notice them less powerful
I'll do some more tests

a greeting

Hallo,
Today when I start my Simhub 6.4.2 it was froozen. I can not change or click to any options.
snap010.jpg

The Message is:
SIMHUB - IRACING - GAME DISCONNECTED

But Iracing works fine.

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.