Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, at first thx for the great Dash its awesome :)

Sorry but can anyone tell me how to Copy an Dashboard to another (just a Screen).

I want the SimHub Leaderboard copy to the MyTec 127,. so when i am stand in the Pits it were my Favorite Dash ;)

Can i do this per Plug and Play ?? Copy and Paste does not Work...

Sorry for my Bad English...
Hi ! Copy paste partially works, but it can't reach dependencies (the leaderboard has a widget inside) However the resolution of the mytec is lower than the leaderboard, so it would not fit anyway i'm affraid

Wotever
How many Arduino can I connect?
On multiple Arduino how many in total?

a greeting
There is no limit, however shakeIt only manage up to 4*4 motors, so if you ask for motors it means 4 arduinos max, or more precisely 4 motor shields in total (no matter the model) , Except that there is no real limit, arduinos are fed in parrallel so it will not slow down.

Can the gear element be programed so that when the top gear is engaged in the simulator it doesn't blink indicating gear change?
Hi sadly no, but it's something I want to add since a good time ;) I will try to add this option soon, I admit blinking all the way on a oval / full throttle / full speed can be felt as annoying :D

There is no limit, however shakeIt only manage up to 4*4 motors, so if you ask for motors it means 4 arduinos max, or more precisely 4 motor shields in total (no matter the model) , Except that there is no real limit, arduinos are fed in parrallel so it will not slow down.

Thanks Wotever I was waiting for your answer.
Maximum 4 Monster Moto Shield 8 engines running in total or better 8 effect outputs.

a greeting

Thanks Wotever I was waiting for your answer.
Maximum 4 Monster Moto Shield 8 engines running in total or better 8 effect outputs.

a greeting
Exactly !
I may rework a bit soon the motors management, I conceived it for 4 motors boards, but now that I have support for moto monsters I inherited this past, and I still consider 4 motors per board (even if two are missing. I will try to change that to take into account real number of motors.

hay al

can anyone make a dash for me?

im looking for the dash for the SEAT leon cup car.
great cars and great mod.

can anyone help?
i suck at graphics

karl

Attachments

• SEAT TCR 001 .jpg
    SEAT TCR 001 .jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 366
  • SEAT TCR 002 .jpg
    SEAT TCR 002 .jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 369
  • SEAT TCR 003 .jpg
    SEAT TCR 003 .jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 328
Hi man... my name is Mario, and first of all, congrats cause this app is just amazing!
But recently I downloaded the last stable version, I installed it and it just didn't work. It doesn't jump any banner or something that warns me a failture... I have the last C++ x86 upgrades and nothing. Idk what can be the problem but for sure I want to try my new telemetry :(:(

Hi man... my name is Mario, and first of all, congrats cause this app is just amazing!
But recently I downloaded the last stable version, I installed it and it just didn't work. It doesn't jump any banner or something that warns me a failture... I have the last C++ x86 upgrades and nothing. Idk what can be the problem but for sure I want to try my new telemetry :(:(
Hi ! Do you have the log files ? They are available in the log folder inside simhub install folder. I tested it recently in a freshly installed w10, all the dependencies are included in the installer. Also take care of antivirus they can make a beautiful mess, try to white list simhub (small developers doesn't really have voice for them)

Hi ! Do you have the log files ? They are available in the log folder inside simhub install folder. I tested it recently in a freshly installed w10, all the dependencies are included in the installer. Also take care of antivirus they can make a beautiful mess, try to white list simhub (small developers doesn't really have voice for them)
Logfile says: FATAL-system.BadImageFormatException: This archive can't load CefSharp.dll.Core, version=57.0.0.0 blah blah blah... Is not a Win32 says... but my comp works in 64 x86 I cannot understand. I'm keep finding the solution man, I want to try this ASAP :whistling:

Logfile says: FATAL-system.BadImageFormatException: This archive can't load CefSharp.dll.Core, version=57.0.0.0 blah blah blah... Is not a Win32 says... but my comp works in 64 x86 I cannot understand. I'm keep finding the solution man, I want to try this ASAP :whistling:
Hi ! already had this problem once in the past,simhub is running in 32bits no matter the os (due to some low level dependencies, what we did never got back to life, I think something was wrong on the computer itself since nobody else got a similar problem (until now). But after some time I think I may have some clues about what is happening, I guess some dependencies are installed at a system scope (maybe in windows folder), which takes the "lead" over simhub integrated libraries (cefsharp is well known library which exists in both specific x86 or x64 architecture). Could you make a system wide search for cefsharp.core.dll to see if you have other copies on your system of this dll ?

Hi ! already had this problem once in the past,simhub is running in 32bits no matter the os (due to some low level dependencies, what we did never got back to life, I think something was wrong on the computer itself since nobody else got a similar problem (until now). But after some time I think I may have some clues about what is happening, I guess some dependencies are installed at a system scope (maybe in windows folder), which takes the "lead" over simhub integrated libraries (cefsharp is well known library which exists in both specific x86 or x64 architecture). Could you make a system wide search for cefsharp.core.dll to see if you have other copies on your system of this dll ?
Idk how I have to do for find that .dll... with a external software or using the symbol of the system? Sorry if I'm wasting your time :(
[UPDATE] I'm going to register that .dll in system32 and also in SysWoW64 and try to reinstall SymHub

Idk how I have to do for find that .dll... with a external software or using the symbol of the system? Sorry if I'm wasting your time :(
[UPDATE] I'm going to register that .dll in system32 and also in SysWoW64 and try to reinstall SymHub
I made a few additional search in the time, I found that you .May have it registered in the Gac (https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/dotnet/framework/app-domains/how-to-remove-an-assembly-from-the-gac) and in this way it would be taken before any version included with simhub, for the next version ivI' updated this particular library to a more recent version so hopefully you may not have this version in Gac and let simhub properly.

Hello Sir!
I need your help with this behaviour under iRacing.
My rig have 4 screens. 3 27" ips led 60hz where iracing runs, configure under nvidia surround as 1 5760x1080 screen , and another one 7" hdmi where simhub dashboard runs.
As your surely knows, iRacing is working in the new interface.
If i launch iRacing from old web interface (iracing in fullscreen mode due to stuttering problem under windowed mode), no problem at all, simhubs fire up on the second 7" screen.
The problem apears when I run from newest iracing interface; in this case, simhub dashboard desapears from 7" and is moved to the main monitor.
I must then shutdown simhub and reopen it, and then it runs ok on second 7" screen.
How can i resolv this problem?
Will this problem desapears if I use a 7" usb nextion screen?
Is better than a this hdmi 7" screen i have?
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B015GPJM84/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

King regards and thank you so much.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.4.1 Turbo lag

Time for the big race, beta tests went really well, thanks for everyone for feedback !

In addition, I want to thank @David Meek for making a beautiful lifting over the discord server ! Who would have thought one year ago that so many people would meet here. ! https://discord.gg/B9gS2GW
I also want to thank @KevinSetz for starting this thing I never got the time to start, a website :D, It will probably open some new perspectives for SimHub...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very great program. I love it! ♥ I done a donation because it is it worth. At this moment I use a tablet to view the SimHub Dashboard, but I think about a Touchscreen Display to use more functions. The possibilities with SimHub are endless. :D

Hello Sir!
I need your help with this behaviour under iRacing.
My rig have 4 screens. 3 27" ips led 60hz where iracing runs, configure under nvidia surround as 1 5760x1080 screen , and another one 7" hdmi where simhub dashboard runs.
As your surely knows, iRacing is working in the new interface.
If i launch iRacing from old web interface (iracing in fullscreen mode due to stuttering problem under windowed mode), no problem at all, simhubs fire up on the second 7" screen.
The problem apears when I run from newest iracing interface; in this case, simhub dashboard desapears from 7" and is moved to the main monitor.
I must then shutdown simhub and reopen it, and then it runs ok on second 7" screen.
How can i resolv this problem?
Will this problem desapears if I use a 7" usb nextion screen?
Is better than a this hdmi 7" screen i have?
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B015GPJM84/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

King regards and thank you so much.
Hi ! Nextion is really different and have much more limitations,
For your problem I think that Iracing is playing between resolution making windows place the dash on the wrong screen, it's often solved by placing the secondary screen on the top left corner in windows screen management :
upload_2018-6-6_19-28-44.png

In this way the position of the secondary monitor won't change with resolution changes, and the dash will "stick" to the screen correctly.

Resolv!!!
OMG.
25 years working with pc, and never listen this solution.
Works perfectly.
As sugestion for the software.
I think it would be great, to assign a dashboard with a car and game. In this way, when you enter on iracing for example and race with amg gt3, simhub open amg gt3 dashboard for this car.
If this car has't a dashboard assigned, the favorite one..
What do you think.
Many thanks another time for your wark.
Another donation is flying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements