Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sir!
I don't know if anyone saw it.
I was doing a screenshot of my brake pedal vibration and noted this, maybe an error?
Portapapeles-1.png

Portapapeles-2.png

As you can see, the main title said "wheel slide" but inside you sync to "wheel lock". What is the correct setting, slide or lock?
In "wheel lock" main title you sync to "wheel slide"
Hi ! This option is simply intended to synchronize the curve settings with another effect in order to avoid making the same curve multiple times (really useful for 4 corners road vibrations :D). Since the wheel lock and wheel slide are based on the same underlying data (with some additional processing for each effect obviously) using the same effect curve makes sense.
If you open wheel lock, you will see that the effect will follow the same curve settings changes since they are synchronized.

Hello, i'm planning on building a dashboard for Assetto Corsa using SimHub and i'm wondering if the setup i'm gonna build will work using a single arduino Nano or Mega2560. I'm planning on using 2 Max7219 7-digits display, 1 or 2 Max7129 matrix, 4 WS2812 rgb led strip (2 of these joined together), 2 WS2812 rgb led (the circular one) and 2 pushbuttons. Here's a drawing of the build i'm trying to achieve.
View attachment 253838
Do you think it will work with a single arduino and with the those functions?
If i use a mega, can i use a motor shield v2 for shake it?
I tried to search for this things but i can't find anything.

It should work even on a nano , just make your solder with care and love, it's a big dash and you should test step by step, module after module that everything is working. I get regular requests about problems with arduino, but 95% of the time it's wiring/parasites problems, and the bigger is your dash the hardest it becomes to find the guilty solder/connection.

To get enough pins for the nano you can use the analog pins, simply use the numbers in parenthesis (for instance pin 20 in sketch setup for analog 1) :
QamzF.png

You will have to take care at you overall power consumption, if you go too far you could need an additionnal 5v power supply : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino--Setup#powering-considerations

Concerning mega and motor shield I never tested it : In the doc (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-motor-shield-v2-for-arduino/overview) they state :
  • Tested compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Diecimila & Duemilanove. Works with Due with 3.3v logic jumper. Works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
I don't know what the mean with "2 wire jumpers"

Wotever thank you very much
I have some catches, I think I have everything right, but it does not work
34308761_2107830559493490_355731207457079296_o.jpg

34061950_2107830522826827_8744421000814264320_o.jpg

34368483_2107830572826822_7283807519430934528_o.jpg

34177431_2107830529493493_653476280494194688_o.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4a4e5265625a6a2e706e67

with ShakeIt the engines work well
I'm in test mode
34121304_2107830506160162_1668767971872342016_o.jpg

a greeting
I can see from your captures that the arduino is not properly configured (it should have a "V" in the features, but you don't have it, so it means that no motors shields are enabled in the sketch):
You have to enable the shield in the setup before upload
upload_2018-6-1_21-54-58.png

Edit : I made things more readable for the next version :
upload_2018-6-1_21-57-38.png

Hi ! This option is simply intended to synchronize the curve settings with another effect in order to avoid making the same curve multiple times (really useful for 4 corners road vibrations :D). Since the wheel lock and wheel slide are based on the same underlying data (with some additional processing for each effect obviously) using the same effect curve makes sense.
If you open wheel lock, you will see that the effect will follow the same curve settings changes since they are synchronized.

My English is quite bad. Maybe a couple of images do the job for me:

What I mean is the section is named "WHEEL SLIDE" but inside you configure the WheelLock, and vice-versa.
Is this right? If I want rumble when wheels lock, I have to put ON the WHEEL SLIDE line

Last edited:
My English is quite bad. Maybe a couple of images do the job for me:

What I mean is the section is named "wheel slide" but inside you configure the WheelLock, and vice-versa.
Is this right? If I want rumble when wheels lock, I have to put ON the WHEEL SLIDE line

No no, ;) This option just means curve settings (feedback factor, maximum ...) will be copied from the other effect. That's why it only shows the other effects in the list (it won't copy settings from itself)

I made you a little demo when checked then unchecked :
As you can see when checked curve settings are synchronized, when not checked they are separate :
k3V8pFU.gif

Wotever thanks
Everything works
Effects of wind speed and vibration effects
Your program is fantastic.
My next step is to be able to put more powerful motors to feel more vibrations, but with Shield for Arduino v2 I think I can not.

"" some idea of using more powerful motors with more amps ""

Thank you very much Wotever

Thank you Wotever, just needed to know if it was possible before i start ordering everything. Maybe i'll get 2 TM1638 to swap the 2 max7219 and the led strips just in case they don't work.
It should work even on a nano , just make your solder with care and love, it's a big dash and you should test step by step, module after module that everything is working. I get regular requests about problems with arduino, but 95% of the time it's wiring/parasites problems, and the bigger is your dash the hardest it becomes to find the guilty solder/connection.

To get enough pins for the nano you can use the analog pins, simply use the numbers in parenthesis (for instance pin 20 in sketch setup for analog 1) :
QamzF.png

You will have to take care at you overall power consumption, if you go too far you could need an additionnal 5v power supply : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino--Setup#powering-considerations

Concerning mega and motor shield I never tested it : In the doc (https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-motor-shield-v2-for-arduino/overview) they state :
  • Tested compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Diecimila & Duemilanove. Works with Due with 3.3v logic jumper. Works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
I don't know what the mean with "2 wire jumpers"

No no, ;) This option just means curve settings (feedback factor, maximum ...) will be copied from the other effect. That's why it only shows the other effects in the list (it won't copy settings from itself)

I made you a little demo when checked then unchecked :
As you can see when checked curve settings are synchronized, when not checked they are separate :
k3V8pFU.gif
Oh, thanks mate!!!

Wotever thanks
Everything works
Effects of wind speed and vibration effects
Your program is fantastic.
My next step is to be able to put more powerful motors to feel more vibrations, but with Shield for Arduino v2 I think I can not.

"" some idea of using more powerful motors with more amps ""

Thank you very much Wotever

I support now the monster moto shield in the last beta, 30amps peak and continuous 14amps is pretty enough for any mad applications :D, however it's a 2 channels board
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10182

Hi Wotever.
Is it possible with rF2 to display on a dash/overlay the game's "time of day"?
I've looked through the Available Properties and used the rF2SMMonitor but I've found nothing.
Thanks again for your great product and service.

I support now the monster moto shield in the last beta, 30amps peak and continuous 14amps is pretty enough for any mad applications :D, however it's a 2 channels board
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10182

That's fantastic Wotever
I have a couple of SparkFun Monster Moto Shield, with six of them I have all twelve engines vibrating.
10182-04.jpg

I guess the Arduino code will change for the departures of SparkFun Monster Moto Shield.

This is my future wind system
1-unid-seeyule-coche-el-ctrico-mini-ventilador-12-V-24-V-bajo-ruido-verano-360.jpg_640x640.jpg

waiting for more information on this vibration theme with powerful engines
Greetings and thank you

Hi Wotever.
Is it possible with rF2 to display on a dash/overlay the game's "time of day"?
I've looked through the Available Properties and used the rF2SMMonitor but I've found nothing.
Thanks again for your great product and service.
I'm affraid I couldn't find this data in the plugin neither.

Hi ! I'm affraid the data is not avaialble, but knowing the love
That's fantastic Wotever
I have a couple of SparkFun Monster Moto Shield, with six of them I have all twelve engines vibrating.
10182-04.jpg

I guess the Arduino code will change for the departures of SparkFun Monster Moto Shield.

1-unid-seeyule-coche-el-ctrico-mini-ventilador-12-V-24-V-bajo-ruido-verano-360.jpg_640x640.jpg

Greetings and thank you
Since it's a shield which can't be stacked, I've only added support for one shield per arduino (but you can use multiple arduinos in simhub, except that it works as any supported boards by simhub, plug the shield, configure it in the setup, that's it :
upload_2018-6-2_11-19-39.png

That's fantastic Wotever
10182-04.jpg

Greetings and thank you
For inspiration ;)
Thanks to Dim C for the video ;)

Hi,
i have two of the RGB Leds ws 8212 soldered together, i want the leds to start at green and go through yellow red and shift blue. the leds itself works fine but the leds starts always with red.
i tested the 16 leds with arduino dsmplr code and the leds have the correct color range. is there something i can do ?

kind regards

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2759777, member: 223229"] Me temo que tampoco pude encontrar esta información en el complemento.

Hola ! Me temo que la información no está disponible, pero conociendo el amor

Como es un escudo que no se puede apilar, solo he agregado soporte para un escudo por arduino (pero puedes usar varios arduinos en simhub, excepto que funciona como cualquier placa compatible con simhub, tapa el escudo, configúralo en la configuración, eso es todo:
[ATTACH = completo] 254048 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Wotever can this connection work with your program?

what you recommend is this
FW2UVL8ITVBQIWL.LARGE.jpg

How many Arduino Uno can I connect 3 or more?
I can connect more than 3 Arduino and get up to 12 engines with Monster Moto Shield

Greetings and thanks

Last edited:
Hello, at first thx for the great Dash its awesome :)

Sorry but can anyone tell me how to Copy an Dashboard to another (just a Screen).

I want the SimHub Leaderboard copy to the MyTec 127,. so when i am stand in the Pits it were my Favorite Dash ;)

Can i do this per Plug and Play ?? Copy and Paste does not Work...

Sorry for my Bad English...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies