Simetik Racing Simulator

I recently came across these guys from Portugal called simetik, from what little research I have done and the very few reviews out there this rig is an absolute bloody bargain. Gamermuscle has a review of it and a 6month later follow up and the rig is as good as if not better than other rigs out there at more than 3 times the price. Has anyone on here have one or tried one? Mine should be here by Wednesday and I'll post a follow when I have built and tested it.

Absolutely happy with my simetik rig, it's massively sturdy and really well made, everything is thought through very well, worth every euro. Using it with the keyboard holder and the shifter extension, everything is configurable to your liking, erconomically way above the old Playseat it replaced. The build was very straight forward, no problems at all. No need to worry about any other options regarding rig, this thing will last forever. You will not regret the decision and enjoy this quality product, for sure!

Upvote 0
Anyone willing to share pics of this rig?

simetik-k2-racing-simulator-cockpit-gaming-chair-sim-rig.jpg

MG_4307-Recuperado_1024x1024-600x429.jpg

*Comes with no seat have to buy it seperate

Upvote 0
Can only echo what everyone else has said, this rig is amazing!

Incredibly well packaged, everything you need to assemble is included (even the bolts for attaching your seat, wheel & pedals) and the build itself really simple. The design and thought gone into it all is incredible, everything lines up perfectly, no dodgy finishes and it feels like it is hewn from granite! Amazing geometry and adjustability is the icing on the cake :)

So glad I went for it over the Obutto

Upvote 0
Have you guys bought their monitor stand too? Plan to buy this, with shifter and tablet supports. But maybe would need that monitor stand too, 'cause my present GT Omega Art-stand(floor standing) could be too narrow to go around K2's pedal and wheelplate area. I don't have that problem with my Playseat.

It just that if I put monitor directly to rig it would be difficult to use it with tv/consoles.

Upvote 0
Have you guys bought their monitor stand too? Plan to buy this, with shifter and tablet supports. But maybe would need that monitor stand too, 'cause my present GT Omega Art-stand(floor standing) could be too narrow to go around K2's pedal and wheelplate area. I don't have that problem with my Playseat.

It just that if I put monitor directly to rig it would be difficult to use it with tv/consoles.

Nope I did not because it puts the monitors too far away from the wheel in my opinion, and I was scared the monitors would shake (as I have an OSW), therefore I brought simracingbays monitor stand

Upvote 0
Glad this popped up. I came across this rig over the weekend when I was looking at P1 reviews. Due to it's small size and the fact I don't need a monitor stand or anything else fancy, it might work. The adjustability looks really nice to have.

Would it be sturdy enough with HE Ultimates and a OSW setup?

My setup will be:
Rift
2 HE Ultimate pedals
OSW wheel and this wheel https://www.simracingcoach.com/en/contenido/volante-gt1/
No handbrake, shifter, large button boxes and other peripherals
KB/M and screen will be on the desk next to the rig so I don't lose access to the PC

Any concerns? or just get a Sim Labs P1 and forget the rest?

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea