Simetik Racing Simulator

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by sourbill, Mar 30, 2018.

1. sourbill

sourbill

Ratings:
    +2
    I recently came across these guys from Portugal called simetik, from what little research I have done and the very few reviews out there this rig is an absolute bloody bargain. Gamermuscle has a review of it and a 6month later follow up and the rig is as good as if not better than other rigs out there at more than 3 times the price. Has anyone on here have one or tried one? Mine should be here by Wednesday and I'll post a follow when I have built and tested it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gaudin

Gaudin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +88
    Absolutely happy with my simetik rig, it's massively sturdy and really well made, everything is thought through very well, worth every euro. Using it with the keyboard holder and the shifter extension, everything is configurable to your liking, erconomically way above the old Playseat it replaced. The build was very straight forward, no problems at all. No need to worry about any other options regarding rig, this thing will last forever. You will not regret the decision and enjoy this quality product, for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Monkiusz

Monkiusz

Ratings:
    +2
    Excellent product, excellent customer support. I'm very happy with this rig. Get it and thank me later.

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Mark Ratzenbacher

Mark Ratzenbacher
    Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    I got one myself and can only join the choir:

Great Rig, adjustable, very sturdy, with features & quality that easy beat competitors costing much more.

5. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast

Ratings:
    +125
    Absolutely solid it mounts my OSW and HE pedals with no issues at all! Absolutely solid

6. Mr Latte

Mr Latte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +475
    Anyone willing to share pics of this rig?

7. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast

Ratings:
    +125
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Comes with no seat have to buy it seperate

8. Mr Latte

Mr Latte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +475
    Yeah but I meant of their own setups :)

9. Monkiusz

Monkiusz

Ratings:
    +2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast

Ratings:
    +125
    I can but you gotta wait till April 27th because I am abroard this whole month :cool:

11. Monkiusz

Monkiusz

Ratings:
    +2

12. ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Ratings:
    +16
    My turned up today! How was the build process, any hints/tips?

13. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast

Ratings:
    +125
    Quite simple, however I was alone so it was a little tricky, would recommend two people for certain parts - also I recommend attaching your pedals to the plate before attaching it to the rig.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Ratings:
    +16
    Can only echo what everyone else has said, this rig is amazing!

Incredibly well packaged, everything you need to assemble is included (even the bolts for attaching your seat, wheel & pedals) and the build itself really simple. The design and thought gone into it all is incredible, everything lines up perfectly, no dodgy finishes and it feels like it is hewn from granite! Amazing geometry and adjustability is the icing on the cake :)

So glad I went for it over the Obutto

• Like Like x 2
  15. jayk

jayk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    Any comparisons vs the RS6 Trakracer rig?

16. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    RaceDepartment Social Media Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +742
    Any chair recommendations?

17. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast

Ratings:
    +125
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Raikku

Raikku

Ratings:
    +61
    Have you guys bought their monitor stand too? Plan to buy this, with shifter and tablet supports. But maybe would need that monitor stand too, 'cause my present GT Omega Art-stand(floor standing) could be too narrow to go around K2's pedal and wheelplate area. I don't have that problem with my Playseat.

It just that if I put monitor directly to rig it would be difficult to use it with tv/consoles.

19. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast

Ratings:
    +125

Nope I did not because it puts the monitors too far away from the wheel in my opinion, and I was scared the monitors would shake (as I have an OSW), therefore I brought simracingbays monitor stand

20. RobertR1

RobertR1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +127
    Glad this popped up. I came across this rig over the weekend when I was looking at P1 reviews. Due to it's small size and the fact I don't need a monitor stand or anything else fancy, it might work. The adjustability looks really nice to have.

Would it be sturdy enough with HE Ultimates and a OSW setup?

My setup will be:
    Rift
    2 HE Ultimate pedals
    OSW wheel and this wheel https://www.simracingcoach.com/en/contenido/volante-gt1/
    No handbrake, shifter, large button boxes and other peripherals
    KB/M and screen will be on the desk next to the rig so I don't lose access to the PC

Any concerns? or just get a Sim Labs P1 and forget the rest?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.