Simagic M10 Wheel Setup

Hello All,

I am new to Race Room and am having trouble setting up the Simagic M10 and GT4 wheel. Can someone please help with the best setting and in particular how i get wheel rotation alignment as my wheel is 900 and most of the cars are 540 and I cant understand where I need to configure this? I have tried resetting the control settings.

Thank you in advance.

Rodney

Hello All,

I am new to Race Room and am having trouble setting up the Simagic M10 and GT4 wheel. Can someone please help with the best setting and in particular how i get wheel rotation alignment as my wheel is 900 and most of the cars are 540 and I cant understand where I need to configure this? I have tried resetting the control settings.

Thank you in advance.

Rodney
Did you have any luck with setting it up?
I have just got this wheelbase, I set it up for 540 for Racerooms, the other games appear to change the wheel rotation correctly for any given ratio.
I am struggling to find setting I like in this game, it feels a bit mushy, it also felt that way with my Thrustaster TS-PC.

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

Rodney
Unfortunately (at least for now) you have to change your rotation in Race Manager to match your cars rotation. I usually go to garage to see what rotation the car is then match it in Race Manager (Running in background). It's one of the few games that requires this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back