Sim Racing Manager : manages mods and tracks

SimRacingManager is a software for managing mods and tracks to relieve your game and avoid bugs.
Other features are available and you will enjoy your game to maximum.
Currently, Sim Racing Manager works on Windows (XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7).
Compatible with Race07 - GTR2 - GTL - Rfactor.

Features :

• Games' manager.
  • Enables / Disables mods.
  • Enables / Disables tracks.
  • Possibility of any check or uncheck.
  • Direct opening of installation folders.
  • Button to launch the game features.
  • Added game with mods and tracks already installed.

Downloads :
http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/sim-racing-manager_en.php

screen_srm.png

I have a problem with this and rfactor
I use one folder for all my tracks(C:\rFactor Tracks) and have a couple of rfactor installs for different type of mods (realfeel, not realfeel)(open wheel, gt , historic)etc eg(C:\rFactorEndurance)
When i selected my tracks folder the program decided to move all my tracks to the rfactor folder that the executable was in, why ? and no notification that it was going to do this.

Could you use the folders that are selected without moving stuff about
or at least give notification of what the program is going to do
Didnt get to check any other features that the app has once i discovered what was going on

Its one of the best features of rfactor compared to other games(with gtr2 i have to have copies of each track in each installation), nearly sure i originally got the info on doing it that way here at race dept for rfactor.

I'm the same, I have ../rFactor_All which includes all the tracks installed and the use a fresh install for each mod and link that install to the _all/GameData/Locations/ Since I have ~65Gb of tracks, the last thing I need to be doing is having 7 or 8 installs on these tracks...

it is a great bit of software.

I will read your current car and track mod folders on first run and have them all activated in the lists, then you can add/remove to suit you needs... very easy to use.

Hoy, Ive never used one before, I will download a take a look. Might be what is needed with the car and map packs for each month, thanks

Dont worry about AVG it gives a false possitive, Its noy going to kill your Pc....

Just discovered this software and just tried it and ........ more than satisfied.
The more mods and tracks you add, the more game is heavy ... I began to have problems of slow loading game and too many resources used by it.
Now, endlessly, the game is not forced to open the whole pack, just the ones you need for the moment.
And very very easy to choose which to hide and which to call back !

Surely a software not to miss !

I don't know with Vista, but with W7 it just opens when launched as administrator.

Sorry ...I forgot .... many thanks Squik !

Hi, I'm having a problem with the software. Maybe it's just me being stupid but when I'm suppose to add a game it says "tracks' folder" but it wants me to choose a .exe file. I try to pick the race07.exe but only get a error that I can't create the file because there's already a file or folder with that name. I'm running Race07 offline on Vista Home.
What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you did that once before and the necessary folders were already created ! I tried to reproduce this kind of problem and I don't find what you might do wrong ?
Could you have a look in the Gamedata folder of your Race 07 install if there's not already 1 or 2 of these folders: OFF_mods and OFF_Circuits ?
If already existing, you just need to choose the Game in the first line of the software and push Select Button. All mods and added tracks will show.

It says it can't recreate race07.exe which seems a bit odd. The OFF_mods and OFF_circuits are there and I managed to adjust the [game].txt file manually so I think it's working now. It's pointing to the .exe, the locations folder and the teams folder (not so sure about the last one). Before I edited it all lines in the text file pointed towards the .exe.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%