Sim Racing Manager : manages mods and tracks

FYI you can decrease loading times by adding the SimBin folders to your excluded list in your Anti-Virus.

Also, the CustomSkins folder is completely checked on every start of the game, so if you are like me and have 4 or more Gb of skins that takes some time to check every files ...

There's something in the software that doesn't exist or I didn't find:
Choose the place where the OFF cars and OFF tracks folders are to be recorded.

My game is actually placed on main C:/ ( 250 Go ) while my E:/ one is 750 Go and rather empty. It would be interesting to be able to choose the place where to copy the OFF files ( supposing the soft just moves the files from a folder to another one ).
This way, not only the game is lighter but C:/ disk too !

No replies here for awhile. I'll give it a shot. Can SRM be used for installing track packs, or tracks and mods together such as the mod packs found here? Or is it for only single installs, one at a time?

Stuart - I don't think its for actually installing them at all - its more a piece of software that allows you to 'Switch' mods and tracks on and off once they are installed.
So you install a mod or track as you usually would SRM then allows you to decide if you want that mod or track active when you start up the game - As already mentioned this could help with reduced game start times - I also assume it means that if you have two conflicting mods so long as only one is switched on ata time the conflicts should be solved. I also assume that if you can switch mods/tracks off and on it could be used to isolate which causing problems without the need for uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thank you for the info. However the program does have option to install track or mod from .rar/zip files. There is a button that once clicked asks for the rar file, or whatever file ext. it is, and then it installs the mod or track. So I was just wondering how well this works if you try to install a "package" of tracks or mods. I'll just give it a try and see what happens I guess.

I had a bad experaince with installing through srm .. i have a folder on my desktop called unzip me , i alway unzip into that before manually copy and paste into my game

I have just downloaded this tool and it works great.
There is just one thing not quite right. I have to leave one mod checked on, otherwise it can't find the 'Teams' folder anymore.
Not too much of a problem, but it took me a little while to get everything working again.
Now everything is just great.

Yes, it works too on Steam Version ...

You just have to choose C:\Steam\steamapps\Your pseudo\race 07\Race_Steam as Executable File game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back