Sim Racing Manager : manages mods and tracks

This link for downloading the tutorial isn't necessary any longer as Thomas did the necessary to incorporate the tutorial on his website.

Clicking 'Help' in the software will now lead you to the tutorial page.

Just wanted to share the news that problem with version 1.19, mentioning a non-existing new version at the start of the tool, was recently solved by Squik ( Thomas Lacombe ).
Thanks Thomas. ;)

Hi

I am having trouble getting this to start up, it says "you dont have a version of runtime to run this application" or something to that meaning.... I have dowloaded the latest .NET stuff from microsoft but still get the issue.

I am running XP SP3 all up to date

Hi,

I have installed SRM.. Its great except i have a big problem..

I tried to validate rFactor and GTL.
Neither worked instantly so i tried to validate them again.
Now when i go to select the game to load the mods for it has multiple games all named the same and none work. Where do i delete the names shown in the list?

Any help is appreciated.

Also i have a similar problem with rFactor. In my controller list i have again multiple name of control setups i have and cant find them to delete.
I found the original ones plus some i added recently but the ones i made originally are not in that folder.
I un installed rFactor, removed everything associated with rfactor from my pc to an ext hd and then re installed a fresh downloaded version. I started the game all over to find those bloody controller setting still there. My PC must have buried them somewhere. Wish i knew where.

i have the same problem as Joshen. Says it cant create rfactor.exe cause the file or directory already exists. With me no folder shows up just nothing shows up. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help. Liking this program very much and huge thanks to those who made it :)

Hi
Try to open GTL,rFactor..etc text document in SimRacingManager folder and make the correct path to the file ...etc:
for rFactor:
G:\rfactor\rFactor.exe
G:\rfactor\GameData\Talent
G:\rfactor\GameData\Locations

for GTL:
G:\GTL.exe
G:\GTL\GameData\Teams
G:\GTL\GameData\Locations

I hope this help ;)

p.s.
about "cant create rfactor.exe cause the file or directory already exists" open mesjeux text document in SimRacingManager folder and delete line that you do not need etc:

GTL
GTR2
Race07
rFactor <- delete

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back