Sim Racing Expo 2018: Day 1 in Review

Paul Jeffrey

Premium

A recap of the RaceDepartment Sim Racing Experience 2018: Day 1.

RaceDepartment are on site at the 2018 Sim Racing Expo in Germany this weekend, and each day we will look to summarise the day of activities and events undertaken, bringing you the news, interviews, exclusive footage and inside chat from the biggest event in Sim Racing this year.

Day one here in Germany was more a case of joining together with our 18 strong contingent of staff and community members, meeting and greeting each other for the first time, downing some German beer and going out for a very special evening meal with some of the biggest Sim Racing personalities in the genre today:

Sim Racing Expo Dev Dinner.jpg

(from left to right - Marcel Offermans, Renato Simioni and Marco Massarutto)

Lovely meal, great company and plenty of very interesting conversation to be had.. mega fun!

Now it's reasonably early to bed (well before 1am local anyway), up early and off to the Sim Racing Expo for a day of sim racing action!

Don't forget to stay tuned in for some exclusive interviews, news from Studio 397 and plenty more!

Sim Racing is AWESOME people!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let melanie see this pic

Deep down, you have this uncontrollable obsession with me don't you, stop fooling yourself that you don't, in almost every post you seem to call my name.

but to me you're nobody.

As long as wet dreams don't come into it, I'm fine with that.

Have a miserable day.

D

Deleted member 113561

• Deleted member 113561

Deep down, you have this uncontrollable obsession with me don't you, stop fooling yourself that you don't, in almost every post you seem to call my name.

but to me you're nobody.

As long as wet dreams don't come into it, I'm fine with that.

Have a miserable day.
Don't react to these idiots, you just fuel them more. Ignore them :)

Don't react to these idiots, you just fuel them more. Ignore them :)
Well it's happened more than twice by the same person, it can be considered harassment. And that's what I'm taking it as.

We'll see where this one goes, and what is done about it, I don't need to report it to any mods, as its there for all to see.

BTW, I think you'll find it's not "from left to right - Marcel Offermans, Renato Simione and Marco Massarutto".

Well, unless you're a bit drunk ;)

(Not to mention there are four people in the photo, not three.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 113561

• Deleted member 113561

Well it's happened more than twice by the same person, it can be considered harassment. And that's what I'm taking it as.
Harassment? You blow this way out of proportions.
Don't do that, or society just considers everything harassment. I don't want such a society.

As said, just ignore the idiot and probably he will forget you one day :) cause it is no fun for him when you don't react :)

@Paul Jeffrey and RD team
I'm really sorry for you guys.
We here, home play ACC, have fun reading what we write on ACC launch thread and you ... what are you doing ??????
Drink beer with Massarutto, Offermans, Simione and some other obscure simracing developers (I die to meet), and where: at Nurburgring, and when: at a Blancpain GT series and at ADAC SimRacingExpo. BLEAH
This thing I dream every night I'm doing, so who is the loser here ...(rhetorical question, please DON'T answer)
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I hope I didn't upset you to much :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Have FUN guys and drink one for me, please :D
Cheeeeers :thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 84 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000