Show your car

Just purchased this to take the wifey shopping in:
ibZGAob.jpg

Because my lovely wife decided one Horse would get lonely and purchased a 'companion' for her Chestnut I had to buy a truck to pull a horse float with a pair of passengers.....I bought this!!!
Not really my style but it gets me right of way every time.
All my good intentions about being a sensible consumer went tits up!!!
Costs a lot (way too much!) to run, register and insure but at times a big old supercharged V8 can be very entertaining!:roflmao:

Ford F150 Lariat Auto 4x4 MY13_000.jpg

Ford F150 Lariat Auto 4x4 MY13_003.jpg
Ford F150 Lariat Auto 4x4 MY13_001.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1667.JPG
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0666.jpg
My Sunday driver. 65'Austin Healy Sprite . 1275 .mild cam .worked head, tweaked front end, race clutch ,weber carb, Elec ignition. and headers. Love the shot bringing my old man back from a jaunt down "The Great Ocean Road ' Victoria .Australia

Last edited:
My 2016 Mustang Convertible. I just picked her up tonight. My old car (2011 Jetta TDI) was totaled. So, I thought I'd buy a car from my country this time. I've been buying German since 2001, all VW and all Jetta's, four of them.
Congrats! Nice convertible. Grab a scarf, pop the top and crank up the heat! The V6 feels better in the 2015/16/17 than it does in the older cars. Better exhaust sound, and paddles that feel like they're actually changing the gears on demand. It's a shame they're cutting it for 2018. It's a good motor.

I love Mustangs. They're great daily drivers because they're fun AND comfy.
I'm borrowing this little guy for a couple of weeks. :)
Must1.jpg

2016 base GT with manual and the tall gear (3.31). The power and tail-wagging is addictive. Been cool and wet around here lately. TC/SC allows just enough room to play. :)

Congrats! Nice convertible. Grab a scarf, pop the top and crank up the heat! The V6 feels better in the 2015/16/17 than it does in the older cars. Better exhaust sound, and paddles that feel like they're actually changing the gears on demand. It's a shame they're cutting it for 2018. It's a good motor.

I love Mustangs. They're great daily drivers because they're fun AND comfy.
I'm borrowing this little guy for a couple of weeks. :)
View attachment 227582

2016 base GT with manual and the tall gear (3.31). The power and tail-wagging is addictive. Been cool and wet around here lately. TC/SC allows just enough room to play. :)

Oh yeah already did that in 34 degree F weather. It was awesome. Yeah the V6 shines in sport mode. When its in drive it feels like a grandma car. But in sport paddle shift, holy f--k!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.