Show your car

DBUwF6oXYAAS8gO.jpg:large

Now that I finally have a nice looking car, I can show it to all of you. :)

Here is the turbo mx5.
Unfortunately the shell had to be scrapped recently due to rust
Real shame about the rust, she looked great in the picture! Nice details too - smart black rims, sidelights etc.
Having 3 young children it's becoming harder and harder to justify keeping hold of my '5 :pWould love to add some kind of FI but not sure it'll ever happen.

I sold my Corvette last month and bought this and been really enjoying it for the past few weeks. 03 996tt, it's modified with bigger turbos, has methanol injection plus more, insanely fast!. I also bought my S2000 back from the person i sold it too which im pretty happy about. It is one car that i should not have sold in the first place.

PHOTO_08-18-11.16.59.jpg

PHOTO_08-11-12.57.43.jpg

Edit:
So since buying the car i have decided that i don't care much for the awd system so i went ahead and ordered myself a rwd conversion kit and a new rear LSD.

Last edited:
my old '70 nova drag/ street strip car. 383 chevy stroker, muncie 4 speed dart heads and z/28 rear end. high 12's in street trim. i miss it!

jo6Adp.jpg

current car is my acura cl, good with gas and great handling.

fqkrtp.jpg

i paid $150 for it, sold it for $1600 after i threw a rod just around when i was starting college. converted it to manual and even though it was just a plain v8 nova, it was clean and light very quick. i've been trying to copy an old vhs tape i have of it but i can't find a vcr lol

i paid $150 for it, sold it for $1600 after i threw a rod just around when i was starting college. converted it to manual and even though it was just a plain v8 nova, it was clean and light very quick. i've been trying to copy an old vhs tape i have of it but i can't find a vcr lol

No pawnshops nearby? I'll bet that people are just giving vcr's away on Craigslist.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back