Share your VR graphic settings

I know this isnt the popular opinion, but with my G2 and my 3090 i have every thing fully maxed out (and I mean everything), with WMR motion projection always on and the game is as smooth as butter for me. Like most, i was completely against 45 fps but I honestly cant tell the differenct anymore. Everything is smooth and looks fan-frickin-tastic. And my steam SS is at 100. I even have head room to bump up the SS to around 110. The only time i notice the motion reprojection is in replays when the passing cars are a little jittery. While driving i cant tell. Transformed VR for me honestly. I was being stubborn at first because i had the 3090 and felt too elite for 45 fps. Man Im glad i got over that.
I guess those things are very personal. I for one am completely happy if framerates are above 60fps, which is a no-go for others. I am getting around 70fps most of the time across races though.

That does not mean i cannot enjoy running at 90fps, but it is not a must for me. What i cannot stand is too blurry graphics though.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea