Share your opinion on the cars

Hello guys!
After the latest update, it has occured to me that i cannot make my mind up about which car is my best. I can see many people post around the forums that a car is the best sim car ever made, the funny thing is, they all talk about a different car.
Some talk about the M3 E30 GrA , some about the 458 , 599XX EVO etc.
This only shows that a) people have different tastes and that b) Kunos has nailed it for almost all cars. They feel GREAT.

I decided to make a list with my top10 cars (so far).
You can see the list bellow, you can also post your favorite cars.
This list is personal preference, some cars i like to screw around with, others to lap them.

My top 10 AC cars.
  1. Ferrari 599XX EVO
  2. Ferrari 458
  3. McLaren MP4 12C
  4. Pagani Zonda R
  5. Lotus 2-11
  6. BMW M3 GT2
  7. BMW M3 E30 Group A
  8. Ferrari F40
  9. BMW M3 E92
  10. Lotus type 49

Last edited:
I think most of the road cars feel spot on. However despite my belief that Kunos are going for ultra realism, I just can't get my head around how much grip the GT cars have. I would stick my neck out and say that they maybe have too much grip and should be slightly easier to get sideways and maybe understeer a touch more. However I am no expert.

I was hooked on the italia s3 the moment they added it, lately i have been going back to the base model, running semi slicks and dropping the tire psi a tad and hot lapping it.

I think the s3 model feels more like the italia from gt5, the stone stock one that is, i drove the itala stock in gt5 put many hours into laps into the thing in gt5 and the amount of grip and handling feels like gran turismos 458.

The ac base model is amazing fun, normal tires it slides but it slides predictably, unless you been hot lapping in the stage 3....semi slicks it cures up the understeer and bit less air in the tires a bit more grip, and you can just blast the stock car around powersliding it though high speed 4th gear bends, sliding the car into turns under breaking, then catching it with the power as the car starts to break loose.

A cars that handles better than the 438, and does not have the gawd awful ugly bug nose. Hated the 438, loved what you could make it do on a track but gods i could not bear to look at or be seen in it.

So yea the italia was near heaven when they announced the thing to me.

Must mention the zonda though, my god. pretty much it. the one car where my brain consistently thinks you are going way way way too fast for this. But when your going that fast and the car wants to turn the way it does, which is terrifying in a 150mph high speed sweeping bend, nm that the engine sounds like a wild demon trying to break free.

599xx for being a race car that feels more like a real car than the zonda.

lotus 49 no downforce, a turbo, a huge engine, weeeeeeeeeeeee. when you do manage to skid this on the limit thru a bend and hold it and power down the straight double weeee.

So many cars i not even driven put a few laps in the m3 not touched a single other lotus, long history of hating lotus road cars and their understeery nature.

Whatever car I am driving lately is my favorite :). What I love about AC is the level of nuance and difference in the handling between the cars. The street Lotus collection is an example... all similar in some ways but yet they also have a clearly different feel to each of them.

Every extended lapping session produces a few laps where I get a few difficult turns at the limit yet just right and it brings me straight to my real life track day experiences. Those turns produce a reaction similar to the (rare) ones irl. It is eerily lifelike at times.... which is just excellent.

That... that...THING? I almost fell asleep trying it. :laugh:

458 s3 - it moves
12C - still don't know what the hell should I do with it
F40 - could I please get F50?
Exige Scura - the biggest surprise for me; if it wasn't for that achievement, I would probably never driven it; drives well

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back