Share your opinion on the cars

Hello guys!
After the latest update, it has occured to me that i cannot make my mind up about which car is my best. I can see many people post around the forums that a car is the best sim car ever made, the funny thing is, they all talk about a different car.
Some talk about the M3 E30 GrA , some about the 458 , 599XX EVO etc.
This only shows that a) people have different tastes and that b) Kunos has nailed it for almost all cars. They feel GREAT.

I decided to make a list with my top10 cars (so far).
You can see the list bellow, you can also post your favorite cars.
This list is personal preference, some cars i like to screw around with, others to lap them.

My top 10 AC cars.
  1. Ferrari 599XX EVO
  2. Ferrari 458
  3. McLaren MP4 12C
  4. Pagani Zonda R
  5. Lotus 2-11
  6. BMW M3 GT2
  7. BMW M3 E30 Group A
  8. Ferrari F40
  9. BMW M3 E92
  10. Lotus type 49

Last edited:
Gotta say that my favourite car is a three-horse race between the 599XX, the BMW Z4 GT3, and the Glickenhaus P4/5.

The P4/5 drives beautifully, it was one of the cars I was seriously looking forward to driving in the "new generation" of driving sims, and it has not disappointed. Entertaining handling, a great engine sound and a feeling that you can push even more lap after lap. Plus it's a great looker.

The 599XX is an absolute stunner when it comes to the driving experience. It's supremely grippy while giving you the feeling of being on the knife edge at the same time. And that engine note. I find myself wanting to get to the braking zones more quickly so I can hear the downshifts! In terms of sheer visceral fun, the 599XX is the best sim car I've ever driven.

The Z4 GT3 is a supreme race car in all aspects of driving. It blows my mind how late you can brake in that thing, and how much speed you can carry through the corners. I didn't expect this level of mechanical grip from a GT car, and despite being a bit skittish under the brakes on default settings, it's absolutely sublime through the turn and under acceleration. If the 599XX is the best in terms of visceral fun, the Z4 GT3 is the best in terms of getting out there and doing the job you need it to do.

Honourable mentions go to the E30 DTM and the Zonda R. The E30 for the same reasons as the Z4 - it does what you need it to do and it does it extremely well, while injecting a bit of past-era hairyness. The Zonda R because it's just mental!

I never cared all that much for road cars in racing sims, but I have to say the F40 and the E30 road car are absolutely fantastic. If I can't own an E30 in real life, I can sure as hell live out my fantasy in AC!

I'll be driving all cars in AC much more for a long time to come.

Just spent some time with the S3 F458 and wow, I've got to find a place on my list for this now. This car needs a superman logo on it because that's how it makes you feel. I am getting away with some high speed slides that make me feel superhuman yet still feel "right". Maybe it's because not very many people have made laps in this yet but somehow I am only a couple seconds off pace instead of five or six.

I was shocked by the difference between a stock 458 and the upgraded one. They have the same engine, the same amount of power and probably a similar power curve, but boy, does that weight loss make all the difference in the world.
On any track I do ~10 second quicker laptimes than in the stock Italia. Is the upgraded one really SO much faster, or is it just me being crap in the stock car? :)

between the lower weight and the tires being slicks it really makes the car come alive. Seems that alot of the understeer has been dialed out also. I love it.

At Mugello the WR is 13 seconds a lap faster for the race version so I would say being 10 seconds a lap faster is right.

I love all good sounding cars. So the 4 cylinders of street cars are out of this. Okay i drive then, but they sound shitty in general (slower Lotus Elise, Abarth, M3 e30 normal version, KTM)

1. Ferrari F40 - didnt thought it would be such a fun
2. Ferrari 458 Italia
3. Tatuus
4. BMW GT2
5. Lotus Exige S Roadster
6. BMW M3 e92
7. Mclaren MP4-12C
8. Pagani
9. Lotus 49
10. Lotus Evora

some of the new ones i didnt drove enough cuz of the F40 :D
But overall i drive more street cars then race cars.

The Evora is my favorite car right now, but that is subject to change on a daily basis. I'm absolutely shocked with the Lotuses in AC. I expected to like all the others, but I never expected to enjoy the Lotuses so much. I guess Gran Turismo and Forza just didn't do it right, shocker, I know. As someone else stated before, all of the AC cars are of such high quality, I would enjoy a season in any one of them.

I used to play alot of Forza and Lotus really shouldn't have given them a license. According to the world of Forza 2 a Lotus could get around a corner decent enough but it had NO get up and go at all and was so nervous on the brakes that only the best and most devoted players could actually make use of its cornering speed. It was a car that most players made at best a handful of laps and said "meh" and never touched again.

AC makes me actually want one in real life. The Elise and Exige are both pretty hardcore for daily street use but will reward you when you get the occasional track day. The Evora seems like it would be a bit more livable day to day but still can make some nice moves on the track if given the chance. And the Scura is just the correct answer to everything when it comes to actually owning a Lotus...If I had the means and lived closer to a track that little black and grey beauty would be on my bucket list....And for the guys that want every road to feel like a track there is the insane 2-11.

I really like only getting a few cars every couple weeks because I am spending a decent amount of time with cars that if I had bought V1.0 I might not have ever driven.

I enjoy most of the cars - after all, it's about pushing the car to it's limit and squeezing every last millisecond out of every lap. If I have to pick a favorite right now - it's probably the F40 due to the challenge of finding just the right balance. Beyond that, all of the Ferrari's are very satisfying for me when I want to drive something more extreme.

After 224 hours driving in all the 31 cars available (stages included) i can finaly say that i have some favourites

Street Cars
. Abarth 500 S1
. E30 STD
. E92 Drift
. Z4 STD
. Lotus Evora
. X-Bow
. F40 S3
. MP4-12C

Racing Cars
. Formula Abarth
. Lotus Type 49
. Ferrari 599XX

I would like to include the E30 Drift on the list because the drive feeling is excellent but the sounds are so bad that i cant drive it for more then 15 minutes

All the other cars feel good and there are only 3 that i can say now i dont enjoy the driving:
. E30 Group A
. M3 GT2
. Z4 GT3

I got all excited when I posted the 2nd fastest lap at Vallelunga Club in the Step 3 F458. The excitement was short lived when I saw that only 13 people had set a time...I wish more people got the feelings from this car that I do, it has become my favorite car in the sim.

@Jorge Alves 221 hours, wow....I thought my 91 hours was excessive lol. Love your mini-cockpit app BTW.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back