Shaders light patch

Some cars have yellow lights, is there a way to change it to white?

Also is there a way to change backgrounds in loading screen?

The mod is using a random background from a Kunos track, also looks very blurry. It's horrible. Anyway to fix it?

I have AC standard/GBW which works great.
I don't think of installing the Shader Patch, SOL and CM until the whole package is in the final version, I'm wrong?
There will be no final version. It is in continuous development.
You are missing alot. Due to some problems i was running a complete vanilla AC and the difference is something you would't believe....

Anyone else having issues like this? Latest shaders patch installed through CM and sol 1.1. Cars look too dark in the shade and look like they are lit from below. I tried switching back to patch 49 to see how that is but get the black sky issue if I do that.
20190413140732_1.jpg
20190413140744_1.jpg

20190413140606_1.jpg

Anyone else having issues like this? Latest shaders patch installed through CM and sol 1.1. Cars look too dark in the shade and look like they are lit from below. I tried switching back to patch 49 to see how that is but get the black sky issue if I do that.
View attachment 301216 View attachment 301217
View attachment 301215
There is a new version which is compatible with Shader patch 49. Sol 1.1.1

Seems it is a little issue with Dynamic ambient light.

Is there a way to silence the added sounds of this patch? The rain noise sounds pretty bad and I can hear the windscreen wipers even when driving F1 cars in rain.

Did you download the pack "acc-extension-config-master.zip" from discord?
Are you also using BLM lights ? I just found yesterday at the top right hand side an ajustment that when switched off brings the darkness of the in game picture back to great again.Also I am wondering if using BLM lights at all is nessarry now with the current SOL and shaders light patch.

the pack "acc-extension-config-master.zip" this I have not done yet but I will right now.Thank you very very much.I am thankful for any help.If I can get this working right again I might yank the cord out of the internet for good ! these frigging up dates are two edged swords.

How do i turn off the custom loading screen, or maybe change it to a plain black background. AC is loading really really slow when i have this mod on but i need this for SOL and the loading background with the white bottom part masks/hide the white loading text so i cant tell if its the track loading or car loading that's holding up the speed.

Btw im not using CM, i do manual backups and install.

How do i turn off the custom loading screen, or maybe change it to a plain black background. AC is loading really really slow when i have this mod on but i need this for SOL and the loading background with the white bottom part masks/hide the white loading text so i cant tell if its the track loading or car loading that's holding up the speed.

Btw im not using CM, i do manual backups and install.
Look through the ini files you installed with the shader patch, it’s probably buried in one of them.

Thanks for the reply, i've just downloaded the preview140 version and thank goodness the loading screen was black so i saw the culprit. The process that was holding it up is the "{trackname}: Initializing AI spline..." part, took about 10 minutes to finish, what do you think is wrong with it?

Thanks for the reply, i've just downloaded the preview140 version and thank goodness the loading screen was black so i saw the culprit. The process that was holding it up is the "{trackname}: Initializing AI spline..." part, took about 10 minutes to finish, what do you think is wrong with it?
Is this for a mod track or official content?

That is what confuses me, some mod tracks loads very slow, some loads fast e.g. Sebring, but ALL vanilla AC tracks loads very slow and gets stucked with this "monza: initializing AI spline..." for several minutes. Maybe i'll try a clean install and slowly put back my mods one by one as a last resort, but you could really save me time if you've got a solution, thanks.

I'll have a look in the weekend at different tracks original and mods .... but I shouldn't be astonished that this doesn't happen when using CM to start a session but only with the original launcher.

Shaders Light Patch is not an original process ... should the original launcher have some problem with it ? I don't know.
Did you try to start sessions with CM ? as you mention not to use it for installs.
NB: I don't use it for installs either ( except SLP ) but always use it for everything else.

I've got it working for now in my other PC, using SOL 1.2.4 and preview49 of Shader Patch, the load times are quite fast. Previously it was also experiencing this slow loading problem with the SOL 1.0 and preview49 combination. Thanks for the response, i'll post right away once i've found a consistent solution myself, also i cant use a full CM (with MODS tab) because i cant make an online payment, if it can be paid thru steam that would be better for me.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%