Shaders light patch

Some cars have yellow lights, is there a way to change it to white?

Also is there a way to change backgrounds in loading screen?

The mod is using a random background from a Kunos track, also looks very blurry. It's horrible. Anyway to fix it?

@blackcelica answer in the other thread where you asked

i know this started some time ago ...

@Bruno Iwanczuk

"It's horrible. Anyway to fix it?"
"..., and this is not realistic."
"Which resources are available? And which is the discord channel? Where are those configs?"

that is not working, this is missing... did you ever used the internet before?

You know that this is not a payed game and stuff? Also its in development, beta and preview everywhere, if you're a first time anything user, dont install mods please.

Tthe amount of demands towards a mod that tries to give you smiles is unbelievable,

And after one try and never reading anything regarding its use, screaming all around that its no good ... is no good...

Last edited:
I'm running Sol 1.1.1 and preview74.
Does anybody know how to make a car that doesn't generate sparks, generate sparks. The formula hybrid 2019 does but my preferred AFCL 2019 mod doesn't. Anybody know a solution? Would appreciate any assistance from anyone.
It needs to have a collider that actually touches the ground, that'd be the first thing to check for.

I joined a server yesterday and some of the sessions forced rain and wipers on on my car. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? Until/if this is forced somehow I really don't want rain and wipers popping up in random online sessions as it is an unfair disadvantage and not great when it's just a visual thing with the usual track grip. I'd rather not have to disable the patch before every online session if there is some option I can untick or something like that. Also I couldn't find any option fo disabling sparks, does anybody know a way?

For anyone else wanting to stop this auto rain feature in MP races (I know there was at least 1 other guy on the server at the time who wasn't too keen) I think I found the answer, I haven't tried it yet but pretty sure it will fix the issue.

In CM go to settings then apps then Sol weather app and you will see some fairly obvious options in there that should stop this from happening :thumbsup:

I thought the latest shader patch automatically installs light configs and VAO as soon as you select the track to drive on it? Same deal with car configs?
Yes. But actual there is a problem. It loads wrong files. So better to deactivate it for now (the 3 dots to the right) and download the light configs manually.

If the bug is fixed it's the nicest feature!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back