Setup Request for the Ferrari F2004

Hey everyone, does anybody have a high quality, high downforce setup for the F2004 that is biased towards corners? I'm thinking about a setup that works especially well in Vallelunga and Mugello?

Thanks.

Hey everyone, does anybody have a high quality, high downforce setup for the F2004 that is biased towards corners? I'm thinking about a setup that works especially well in Vallelunga and Mugello?

Thanks.
Well, for Mugello, you actually kinda want an intermediate downforce setup, otherwise, you're going to be hella slow on the straight. I'd recommend trying out one of the Spa setups that are out there for Mugello.

I think I'll actually give it a crack at making those two once I get home from work today. Keep in mind that I'm not a professional setup maker, and I prefer a bit of oversteer in my cars, so it may not be entirely to your liking.

I think I'll actually give it a crack at making those two once I get home from work today. Keep in mind that I'm not a professional setup maker, and I prefer a bit of oversteer in my cars, so it may not be entirely to your liking.
That's great news! I also prefer a bit of oversteer in my cars. I think I'll like your setups. (=^▽^=)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back