Server Port Forwarding Help xfinity

Hello, new here and I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I've Google and searched first for an answer already!
Trying to set up port forwarding with my xfinity router. However I can't seem to add two ports (tcp and udp) using the 9600. My router says unable to duplicate channel. Do I need to change one of the udp or tcp channels to something different? I read there were other channels you can use but the default server settings use 9600. Thank you for any help!

It probably depends on the router you have, but you can just go to the app or website, go to network, then advanced settings, and you'll see the port forwarding section. You can't forward the same port to multiple devices and that sounds like the error you're having.

RaceDepartment Store

The Sparco Evo XL QRT Motorsport bucket seat has been designed based on the Sparco Rev II with the new Sparco QRT technology. The shell is made from fibreglass with strengthening ribs. This seat provides amazing side support and proves Sparco knows how to build well-designed motorsport seats...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 22" - 32" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B3-27). If your...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Discover the new version of our state-of-the-art RennSport Cockpit and experience great improvements on essential features like stability or adjustability. They will significantly enhance your racing experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 999,00 Once you upgrade your rig to this...
Formula PRO Wireless, engineered to ensure an exceptional driving expercience. Superior ergonomics. Better technology. The perfect option for simracers who are looking for unique performance. Long Lasting Battery. Updated layout. Rock solid electronics. 100% Carbon Fiber front plate...
GT Sport Wireless steering wheel. Built to enhance your Grand Tourer sim racing passion. Ensuring better ergonomics and feel the GT Sport is designed for serious entry-level racers on high-end hardware. Featuring Integrated Simucube Wireless module. Buy now from simucube.com for € 810,70...
Same good-looking steering wheel with that extra amount of comfort. GT Pro CUBE wireless guarantees great freedom of movement. 320mm diameter rim. Backlit buttons. 100% Carbon front plate. Rock-solid electronics. Battery life up to 40/h. Integrated Simucube wireless module. Comes with Simucube...