Sepang TreeFX (3D trees) plus more config changes

Tracks Sepang TreeFX (3D trees) plus more config changes 0.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
whymustihaveaccount updated Sepang TreeFX (3D trees) plus more config changes with a new update entry:

Version 0.7 released

I redid the trees to be closer to the real track, there is more trees now than i can count, it should be over a thousand.
Other Changes:
  • fixed lines on main straight and pits having strange shadows from headlights
  • changed the lighting to more accurately reflect the modern track(still need to replace some lights manually) night racing should be better though
  • added local cubemap for the big glass surfaces so they dont have strange reflections while you drive on straight...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't for the life of me get this to copy over existing files. Every .dds file gives me an 0x8000405 error. Anyone having this issue?Edit: Latest version works fine.

Last edited:
Tried it out of curiosity...binned it after one lap.
This track is from 2015 and nowhere near the quality of the version I have (malaysia from theStrobe8, fixed by Sliderman).
________RD won't take the link I tried to post, sadly.____________
Moreover these 3D trees look simply awful on flat/triples. I hear some people on VR like them though.

Last edited:
In the zip file there is no "trees.txt". Shouldn't it be there?*
Never mind, I've find the answer: if "COMPILED_LIST=" is set, "LIST_" are ingnored and "trees.txt" isn't needed

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 66 72.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages