Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods]

Misc Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] 24.0311

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] - These are the new base files of the changed MoMods system.

Description:

This mod is the base for my Semi Modular Mods system, where the goal is to be easily able to copy & paste, add and remove mods into F1 23 in a more convenient way than c&p too many files or EEA all around the game.
Without this mod (system), it will not be possible to do easy chassis/face swaps in the future.​
Requirements:

This mod is...​

Read more about this resource...

just wonder if its gonna have some "mods" folder or something like that?
Nope. This year we are very restricted and limited and unable to put some new erp files into somewhere else.
We can only load erp files, the game already knows.
So, I kidnapped a few of them which load in every session. Which is why we are limited in slots for custom erp content.

That's why databases contains content of 8 erp files, while 7 got "cleaned" and will be used/swapped for stuff we used to have as unique erp files the years before.

Last edited:
hi thank you its great you do this to help people but could you explain how to use the the semi momods system as im pretty new to modding and dont really understand it

If I revert back to the backup sc_unlocks erp file then can I do online races, instead of verifying game files?
You need to use the backup files, to replace all 8 files with the original. I don't play online, but if you only replace the sc_unlocks.erp then you'd still have 7 changed files from the base files here.

Very nice mod just a question could something be done to be able to use more types of mods at the same time for example that Playable Drivers 3 and No Fog at Nightraces are in the same files that is ui pack and if you use one the other is canceled is there a way to divide ? so you can use both? :thumbsdown:

Very nice mod just a question could something be done to be able to use more types of mods at the same time for example that Playable Drivers 3 and No Fog at Nightraces are in the same files that is ui pack and if you use one the other is canceled is there a way to divide ? so you can use both? :thumbsdown:
Playable drivers replaces fonts.erp. in ui_package, No Fog replaces core_assets_ui.erp in environment_package\core_assets\ui

Please read carefully the overview sections ...

Last edited:
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] - These are the new base files of the changed MoMods system.

Read more about this resource...
Hello, First of all, I would like to thank you for your work as a Formula 1 player.
I have installed this mod and I do not have the clothes of the CAR and GARAGE team that you use, So instead of my colors, the original colors are in the game.
What is the upload method for this

Thank you for your help

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 76 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 53 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 55 21.4%
  • Trophies