Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods]

Misc Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] 24.0311

Login or Register an account to download this content
databases.erp (F1 23\2023_asset_groups\ui_package) got replaced in the new patch which may explain the HUD issues (i didnt see any other obvious replacements by the new patch). Maybe try re-replacing that erp with the SemiMoMods Version if not much actually changed? Otherwise, probs wait for a new patch if something did actually change in that erp

-EDIT
Yeah re-replacing databases.erp didn't help

Last edited:
General hint: If you notice databases.erp has been updated (and the other files did not), open EEA 9.1 export all pkg files from the current game (patch) - open my mod databases.erp and import the 8 pkg files. Then save and overwrite.
This way you will have the mod file with current game files.
Quick and easy, because I will not have access to the files forever ;-)

I will patch it later, so far you can fix it yourself now and in the future.

Last edited:
TT counts towards online.
is it normal that with this mod i cannot put a time in TT ? the game wont register them it is like i never did them
I hope it does it like that. Because then TT would be legit, modfree and non cheated like in the past.
TT counts towards online, so mod don't do online. If you want to have a legit time in a legit leaderboard, play without mods.

ParkYongLee updated Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] with a new update entry:

added optional file for MyTeam sponsors total deletion

There is now an optional folder, which includes a change for MyTeam car sponsors: They will not be applied to any livery.
So if you use a custom myteam livery and wish to not have ingame sponsors, simply install the files from the optional file after installing the main package.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

in wich order i have to install the mods? i still have no option to remove a sponsor.

do i have to put the main modular mod file, then the optinal and then the livery or first the livery, then modular mods and then the optinal files?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 104 55.3%