SecondFerndaleExtra(Restored)

Plugins SecondFerndaleExtra(Restored) 1.3

No permission to download
Apr 7, 2017
BrennFuchS YT submitted a new resource:

SecondFerndaleExtra(Restored) - This changes the SecondFerndale to a more better looking "stock" version

THIS IS AN ADDON FOR THE SECONDFERNDALE MOD (NEWEST VERSION)
View attachment 333327
LINK TO SECONDFERNDALE PAGE:
Read more about this resource...

Wolfox

10RPM
Dec 12, 2017
Like you said in your comment. Im using the correct version of Secondferndale and MSC (experimental branch) sooo idk maybe its broken to a degree? Any mods that it is NOT compatible with?

Apr 7, 2017
Like you said in your comment. Im using the correct version of Secondferndale and MSC (experimental branch) sooo idk maybe its broken to a degree? Any mods that it is NOT compatible with?
what mods do you have installed (show a picture of mod folder)

Jan 20, 2020
this is probably a stupid question but how does one get this thing to work, yes I have the secondferndale mod but I just have no idea on how to get it working, I know how to use mods but this isn't the usual asset/dll setup, it comes up in .rar format therefore ism stumped. What am I doing wrong here ?

Apr 7, 2017
this is probably a stupid question but how does one get this thing to work, yes I have the secondferndale mod but I just have no idea on how to get it working, I know how to use mods but this isn't the usual asset/dll setup, it comes up in .rar format therefore ism stumped. What am I doing wrong here ?
It is kinda outdated