Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just used it, I'm not getting course lighting and all cameras work except 10. If I try to go to 10 the whole game crashes. I'm using latest CSP. I like the track though.

Last edited:
hi
I use blm light to activate the lights + csp 1.60
light.jpg

and indeed cam10 crashes the game ,,, erases the file =
cameras_3.ini
erase.jpg

another file error !!!! :roflmao::roflmao: sorry , and thank youuu !!

Last edited:
thank you very much,,,, I just looked at the track of long beach,,, there are many details, and building! it will take me a lot of time to create it,,,, and currently I'm already on another project, I'll think about it maybe, thank you again

thank you very much,,,, I just looked at the track of long beach,,, there are many details, and building! it will take me a lot of time to create it,,,, and currently I'm already on another project, I'll think about it maybe, thank you again
Thank you for looking at it. I think lot of people will be happy with a working road and less details lol. The track is so iconic and people enjoy it in sim racing in general. I think it saved AMS2 from a close ruin. Anyway your Sebring is great man, Sebring real race is coming soon so a very nice update/addition

Thanks for your excellent track.
We did a two community races on it last week but we noticed that there seem to be no track limits for Gendebien Bend where's a lot of time to be gained by violation. Is it possible to implement them (again)?

Thanks for your excellent track.
We did a two community races on it last week but we noticed that there seem to be no track limits for Gendebien Bend where's a lot of time to be gained by violation. Is it possible to implement them (again)?
you would like this part to count as off-track, ?

you would like this part to count as off-track, ?
Yes when all four tyres are on the wrong side of the white line. Ideal would be if there was sand or another compound that slows the car but that isn't the case irl, I guess.

Quick question - just been running some AI/offline races on this track, and overall it's great, except for an issue where the AI keep catching the wall on the inside of T17 (Sunset Bend) and DNFing. They'll bump the wall, catch this sticking out section of the barrier, crash and spin out, and if they get stuck facing against the wall they'll just DNF. Sometimes depending on how they crash, they might be able to turn around and carry on, but it seems random. Had 7 cars DNF in this fashion in a 30-lap race just now. Is there a fix for this or something obvious I'm missing?

I'll see what I can do, for the next update, but not now, sorry, thanks for the info
I just have to reduce the turn limit of the ai,,, and improve their trajectory
but you can do it also while waiting for the next update. eh eh !
it is quite possible to create your own ai

Last edited:
We're lucky to have modders like you who give it their all and provide great tracks! Please ignore the needless impolite reviews - you've done a great job and btw "the other version" is really way to bumpy, and yes it may be like that in real life - but I think when it comes to looking at screens close up it can make you dizzy and a tad nauceous being that bumpy whereas yours doesn't which I think is a good thing. More fun and better racing for me and that's also what it's all about.

Last edited:
We're lucky to have modders like you who give it their all and provide great tracks! Please ignore the needless impolite reviews - you've done a great job and btw "the other version" is really way to bumpy, and yes it may be like that in real life - but I think when it comes to looking at screens close up it can make you dizzy and a tad nauceous being that bumpy whereas yours doesn't which I think is a good thing. More fun and better racing for me and that's also what it's all about.

I thank you, I wish you good races while waiting for the rest, other improvements will arrive on sebring

Hi, idk if anyone asked already but the track lights don't match what I see in the mirror, which is a bit distrtacting:
Other than that I love the track, love how bumpy it is (as Sebring should), great job mate!
1684577389047.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes