Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, the project is progressing slowly, but it is progressing, I take a break from 3d, the brain a bit tired, so I spend a bit more time living !!! , than to be on my creations of circuits during my free time, I have practically finished the main one, buildings, trees, elect poles, rails, kerbs, grass, bridges, stand ........ after I still have all the set of vehicles, crowd, advertising, baniere, and this damn, yes I mean damn night mode, to do, lol
It's boring to do, you have to set the values really well, otherwise a big drop in "fps", in addition I tried 40 cars ,,, !! it is not terrible when starting, it loses fluidity and fps .., I may be leaving the 40 cars, but I would advise to play at 30 cars ,,,, it is more correct, after for those who have a beast of running as a computer ,,, in short, there are the screens that I deposited not long ago on the main page, they are up to date,
thanks to you
sorry patience it's long I know,:)

Wasn't kidding in my review: Working on a CSP light config to make the "DAY" layout work at any hour. This is after about two hours of work.

EDIT: After another hour of tweaking I've posted it to the CSP repository for review.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_circuit_sebring2021_26-8-121-16-37-26.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_circuit_sebring2021_26-8-121-16-37-26.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_circuit_sebring2021_26-8-121-16-39-33.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_circuit_sebring2021_26-8-121-16-39-33.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_circuit_sebring2021_26-8-121-16-43-13.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_circuit_sebring2021_26-8-121-16-43-13.jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Wasn't kidding in my review: Working on a CSP light config to make the "DAY" layout work at any hour. This is after about two hours of work.

EDIT: After another hour of tweaking I've posted it to the CSP repository for review.
hi, as I said on the post, very nice retouching work on these three images,
and yes I'm not the light pro,
I did not know "csp"
if you wish, bring me your alterations and I will post it, for the pleasure of the other players,
as I also said, I don't use a lot of aplications, I stay on the basic assetto corsa,
every time I take out a track, it is always the same questions, there is no "rain fx?" , there is no "ground"? , brief ,
all these applications in addition to work in addition, I already have a real job, I create circuits in my free time ,,,
and to learn more software, my head is loose

if you have time, bring me the correction files, or if you want to participate with me on this creation,

hi, as I said on the post, very nice retouching work on these three images,
and yes I'm not the light pro,
I did not know "csp"
if you wish, bring me your alterations and I will post it, for the pleasure of the other players,
as I also said, I don't use a lot of aplications, I stay on the basic assetto corsa,
every time I take out a track, it is always the same questions, there is no "rain fx?" , there is no "ground"? , brief ,
all these applications in addition to work in addition, I already have a real job, I create circuits in my free time ,,,
and to learn more software, my head is loose

if you have time, bring me the correction files, or if you want to participate with me on this creation,

I'm happy to help with this! Now that this CSP light config has been posted to the official repository you could just remove the extension/config/tracks/circuit_sebring2021.ini from your next update; anyone who uses CSP would be able to load this one automatically.
sebring2021.light.config.png

This configuration is just a start and I hope to improve it soon. The improved trackside object models in v1.0 of the track made this much easier. (I tried with v0.8 but couldn't get it working properly.)
As you say, we all have demands on our time, and it might be best to leave worries about RainFX, etc., to the community. (I haven't started working with RainFX either. :D)
Thanks for the update to the track; it is very much appreciated, and I stayed up far too late last night playing with it. :D

3.jpg

the AI no longer works?, where do these three files come from? of your patch?

because i wanted to try and since i have this problem, ???

Last edited:
I created the circuit without csp ,,, I just activated it, and I end up with these three files, that means that all those who play with csp, risk to find this with the same problem

I also understand better your lighting problems
even the sky, everything changes too much, from csp, so if I have to create my circuits now, make the settings with csp
, because people use csp i haven't finished !!!
loool

I created the circuit without csp ,,, I just activated it, and I end up with these three files, that means that all those who play with csp, risk to find this with the same problem

I also understand better your lighting problems
even the sky, everything changes too much, from csp, so if I have to create my circuits now, make the settings with csp
, because people use csp i haven't finished !!!
loool
The patch version you're using will make a difference. The newest versions have more features but are more... experimental. I am still using v0.1.68 and have seen no issues.

Here are my AI settings. You could try changing yours to match or simply turning the feature off and deleting the new files. I hope this helps you.

ac.csp.ai.settings.20210927.png

Hello mate, awesome track, thank you for your work, and I wanna ask something if you can, can you improve grid spots to 60 or even if possible to 70? I want to race with more AI, I searched for it if I could do but, after my tries, I couldn't able to do it. Very good track :)

Last edited:
hi, i don't care about version 0.8 anymore
sorry, it is failed and too different from the real, use version 0.1 sebring 2021
I'm happy to hear that 1.0 is more realistic, but when I tried it just after it was released, the tarmac just looked too white. I'm sure that it is a better version, but the looks of it just don't attract me.

hi i say this one last time the road is too clear as you are using csp , you have to lower the exposure 30/40%
without csp there is no this problem
wait for the update
thank you, a little patience,

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play