Season 9 - General Discussion

Wow! This adds to my usual nervousness I'm afraid.

Is the broadcast promoted somewhere? (RD frontpage would be usefull)

Im not sure but I think at least for this race there will not be an article which announces the live broadcast, I am sure however that this can be done for coming races.

And I can also imagine that this race will be promoted through RD's twitter, we'll see

thx mate, I just wondered how others get notice of that.
Well another way people will also notice the stream is the "Broadcast Live button" in the upper right corner which will lead to the stream once it has started.
The good thing about that button is that it can be seen on every single RD site (including forums and news sites)

EDIT: Just saw your question :)
With button I mean a picture and I cant remember exactly but I think it will be where it says "Live Broadcast Offline" right now in the upper right and as I said on every RD page :)

Just a question from me: what are the rules for super pole? Do I have to wait for my turn or I can go out for just one lap?
Once quali starts you have 5 minutes.
In these five minutes you have to do one drive out lap and one timed lap, when you do that is up to you :)
Just be sure to finish your hotlap before the timer is down to 0:00

And also, once you have entred your car there is no way back, if you press esc to go back to garage you have lost your chance to qualify :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.