Season 9 - General Discussion

No worries, i did my practice offline tonight. Remember last season i was complaining that there was no difference between qualy and racepace.. Tried a few qualy runs, 1:13.0.. The did 55 liter stint with mediums and what do you know? 1:13.1 three times in a row... Tire degradation was a problem, from lap 14 onwards it was getting slippery.. But fuel consumption dropped, i dropped wings by 1 level to 9/58, raised engine map to 4. Comfortable run but lost concentration too many times; that happens a lot offline alone, very little incentive to keep pushing. But a good streak of laps all within 1 second, then i dropped pace and did 1:14-15s for a while but that pace seems to lull me into sleep ;) Best qualy runs indicate 1:12.0 pace atm but i'm not doing anymore qualy runs, just few here and there to confirm setup changes for light car and hi grip and to check progress. I'm just so awful qualifier, never been a hotlapper.

just a little smile before the season:) K-factor.jpgHP-Vale.jpg

Lol, very nice one Vale. ;) :thumbsup:

But how could you think moving the baby buggy is a problem for me? I never use the left foot so far, because my Momo has no clutch pedal. So like driving a car with auto gearbox I hang the left leg out of the window or use it to move the baby buggy. :p

btw, how many horse powers more do you have now? ;)

As you may have seen already, I just posted in the News thread that todays race will be broadcasted live.
One thing which I think is important to know for all drivers is, that theres nothing you have to do different, race will be as every other league race just with a few hundred people watching ;)
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

I suppose it's RD stream? So i can link the right page to FB etc ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.