Season 8 - Off topic

oops actually wanted to post in this thread but I posted at the link above

However as I said I get a message whenever I try to extract it..

D:\Downloads\Wertingen_by_CreamTeam.zip: CRC failed in GameData\Locations\Wertingen\mas\sobj_21.gmt. The file is corrupt

This reminds me a bit of one of Reiks videos with even more narrow roads
I still think this is the best video involving this mod on youtube and it would sure be a lot of fun to drive a race on a track with a similar style
Im wondering though if the jump at the end of the lap will be a problem in a race.
However I would like to see at least one fantasy track, Cicada or this one in the calendar

Wertingen is not really suitable for any kind of serious racing, too dangerous but for fun events and such it's a hoot. Also the man-vs-track aspect is playable, the fastest lines are very much in the edges of the road.. Small mistakes become very costly.. The jump in the end is not a problem for other classes than F1. Most make some air but F1 starts to fly too easily because of it's low weight. This track was mainly just a testbed for ideas and it was either release or trash it. Very much fun with F1, just take the jump in 2nd gear. Also suits Gts, Touring cars and such. Even Mini is fun.

Joux Plane has always been one of my favourite special stages in RSRBR. Haven't touched rallying for a while..

There was talk about doing one fun event during league break. 2x25min Cicada, 30min practice, 10min qualy? Anyone interested? I could then confirm that the beta is online tested and continue releasing it.
Thats a good idea, maybe Nico can talk to Bram about a racing club event with the f1 cars and the Cicada track, then we could also see if it is a "candidate" for a season race

Thats a good idea, maybe Nico can talk to Bram about a racing club event with the f1 cars and the Cicada track, then we could also see if it is a "candidate" for a season race

If it was a club event you could test your theory about allowing different views. If they were allowed you could ask the signing up drivers which view they use or you could ask after the event... Just a thought.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back