Season 7 Race 3 Singapore - Weather

Okey, I've been a bit slow to react to things (school), but there will be no variable weather for tonight, since the real race is postponed. If I would have thought it through I would have sent the weather file for the forecast for tonight anyway, so the practise race would have variable weather. But that's not the case, but I will make a new forecast for the real race on tuesday next week. So the one currently posted will not be valid, and thus deleted.

Hope you're ok with how things works out :).

thx Daniel, this is absolutely fine for me (didn't make it to the practice race :)).

I think a new forecast isn't a bad idea, so we don't start thinking about the actual (deleted) one for one week.

On the other hand I have to give in, that I really liked the last forecast, as it had a good chance for some rain in the super pole session.

However...., thx for your work Daniel!

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions. I´ve changed them to match the times for the real event, which is a night race. :)

Day 1:
19:00 - Practice
22:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
17:30 - Warmup
20:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: Intensive showers may hit Singapore during the entire day. The length is in the order of 10-30 minutes, with hard intensity.

Day 2: No showers forecasted for the second day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back