Season 7 Race 3 Singapore - Weather

Greetings.

The first forecast for the race in Singapore:

Singapore is regularly hit by showers during the entire year, and September is no exception. Almost half of the number of days have at least one shower during this month, on average. The intensity is most often hard, but moderate is also possible. They can last from 15 mins up to a couple of hours at worst.

Like always the next forecast will be posted on the tuesday before race day, at 18.00 UTC, which is 19 o'clock UK summer time, and 20 o'clock central european summer time (CEST).

--------------------

--------------------

Okey, I've been a bit slow to react to things (school), but there will be no variable weather for tonight, since the real race is postponed. If I would have thought it through I would have sent the weather file for the forecast for tonight anyway, so the practise race would have variable weather. But that's not the case, but I will make a new forecast for the real race on tuesday next week. So the one currently posted will not be valid, and thus deleted.

Hope you're ok with how things works out :).

---------------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions. I´ve changed them to match the times for the real event, which is a night race. :)

Day 1:
19:00 - Practice
22:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
17:30 - Warmup
20:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: Intensive showers may hit Singapore during the entire day. The length is in the order of 10-30 minutes, with hard intensity.

Day 2: No showers forecasted for the second day.

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions. I´ve changed them to match the times for the real event, which is a night race. :)

Day 1:
19:00 - Practice
22:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
17:30 - Warmup
20:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: Many showers are expected during the later half of the day, so practise and qualifying may be affected. Duration from 15 minutes up to maybe an hour, and with hard intensity.

Day 2: Showers are expected for the second day aswell, during the evening and night; that is somewhere between 17 o'clock and midnight. Same intensity and duration possible as for the first day.

sure all us know but remember that the game put in automatic "wet tyres" if rain race so if your choice is intermediate or other tyres the game when switch between warm up and race put always wet tyres so before go in race look in your garage for right choice and now good swim at all:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%