Season 7 - Calendar

lol Vale says it very well. I always like the challenge of driving another track, but of course Bahrain is still a very good one. I'm a presto member for two seasons now and didn't race against you at Bahrain. So I'd be happy to do so. :)

As a personal feeling, I'd say that in general Mugello and A1-Ring are "easy" tracks. This would mean that the field is closer together as on difficult tracks. And both tracks seem to be safe in terms of pit in/out and safety zones besides the track. I always think about these things, when we discuss tracks. Of course there are other tracks I could like the same or even more, but are they the best choice for a F1 event?
As I said, just personal feelings... :)

...also very cool. Before this season it was on the list to decide about and Nico hosted it on a server for a while. I liked it, but I remember it didn't get enough points in our e-mail voting, did it?

thx Nico! Maybe you like to make a similar vote this season? But if it means too much work, I'll also accept any call. It could be cool to have some tracks online before doing a vote. As an example it could be Mugello, Misano and Hungaroring, because last season break it was Watkins and Donington...

Hi guys,
Im thinking about signing up, but first there are two thing's I'd like to find out.
1. What time will these races be run?
2. About how long will they be.
I'm asking because I'm stuck in that thing called school, and I can't be up too late if I were to have a race with a normal school day after. Regards.

Eric

The races are all ways on a Weds eve (see calendar), with qualy starting at 8PM UK time (whether it be summer or winter time) and the race starting at 8:30 give or take a few mins, the race distance in laps is always designed to make the race around 1 hour in length

Hope this helps

Jim

Hi guys,
Im thinking about signing up, but first there are two thing's I'd like to find out.
1. What time will these races be run?
2. About how long will they be.
I'm asking because I'm stuck in that thing called school, and I can't be up too late if I were to have a race with a normal school day after. Regards.

You are right, vital information like the stuff you are asking for is not easy to find. I updated the calendar thread with the information you are askin for. I hope it works out for you and that you join our league :)

I suggest, since both India and Korea are as uncertain as they are, that we start out by voting in two other tracks to take their place. When this is done we'll see if any further changes are neccessary :)

Before we can vote, we need a final list of candidates, so far I think we have the following nominated tracks, please feel free to enrich the list :) (but not with tracks from season 6)

Mugello
Misano
Hockenheim
A1 Ring
Bahrain

Ok, thanks for updating it. If it's 9:35 UK time, then I think it's on the limit, since I live in Sweden (GMT +1) and then the races will end at 10:35 pm. Maybe i can race sometimes, but I am not sure. I can race during my holiday no problem, but when school starts, it gets a bit screwed up...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back