Season 6 - General stuff

Sorry guys, but english isn't my native language, so I don't understand this, but I'd like to :)

Reik for me either, but I want to tell you that your posts are among the more readable for me. So congratulations and thank you.

Also, I would to ask others to be careful, please, when they write. Abbreviations, lack of punctuation and other colorful vocabulary are a hindrance to compréhenssion for non-English speakers wich I am. :pray:

In advance, thank you a lot.

thx Fabrice! :)

You're right. Slang is a difficult thing for "foreigners".

The native english speaking guys should enjoy the luxury of using their language here in the forum, but they should also remember all the "Aliens" here. :) (really no offence folks - a little slang is ok to learn something new)

im actually glaswegian Wayne, but was brought up very close to you in Cumbernauld, ive been up in fife for 15-16 years now tho so im very close to having spent half my life up here (im pretty sure thats not a good thing lol).

p.s and i wouldnt take offence at a fellow scotsman Wayne, id probably just turn up at your front door and set aboot ye!!!

:) LOL

im actually glaswegian Wayne, but was brought up very close to you in Cumbernauld, ive been up in fife for 15-16 years now tho so im very close to having spent half my life up here (im pretty sure thats not a good thing lol).

p.s and i wouldnt take offence at a fellow scotsman Wayne, id probably just turn up at your front door and set aboot ye!!!

:) LOL

Lmao aye :)

One of my flat mates when I studied in Australia was Scottish, and he recognised many Norwegian words because they were very similar to scottish words. One example I never forget is bukse. That is trousers in Norwegian. Is the scottish word similar?

Ken as I see you use, reminds me of the norwegian word å kjenne (to know). I think they say kjen in some dialects :)

One of my flat mates when I studied in Australia was Scottish, and he recognised many Norwegian words because they were very similar to scottish words. One example I never forget is bukse. That is trousers in Norwegian. Is the scottish word similar?

Ken as I see you use, reminds me of the norwegian word å kjenne (to know). I think they say kjen in some dialects :)

i can only think of maybe breeks for trousers, as in " pull yer breeks up", could be were the similaritys comes from.

and your right about the "ken" it does mean to "know" up here in fife and anywhere about 5 miles north of glasgow, its very close to your use of kjen too.

:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea