Season 6 - General stuff

Sorry guys, but english isn't my native language, so I don't understand this, but I'd like to :)
:sorry:
and apologies, "2IC" stands for “second in charge”. It had no relevance to our racing.

Also, I would to ask others to be careful, please, when they write. Abbreviations, lack of punctuation and other colorful vocabulary are a hindrance to compréhenssion for non-English speakers wich I am. :pray:

In advance, thank you a lot.

Noted and understood. :)

I am hopeful that a significant amount of us will join in a non-championship fun race 2 weeks after the season final at the “normal” time, etc.. Perhaps as a good opportunity we could test out the Formula Race Room car. Many of you may have already tried it and made up your minds; I am as yet to “give it a go”.

The “2IC” and I have an idea for the track; it is a rather long one and was on the pre-vote track list. As it turns out, I am yet to drive that track either so it may be more of a rally for me. :wink: [I need the "2IC" to work out how many laps it should be:)]

All this is but an idea.:)

thx Peter!

I'd like to see such a RR Event after the season. Maybe you should promote this event early enough to get as many Presto members as possible curious enough to test this fine Formula car. Do you already like to announce your suggested track? :)

thx Peter!

I'd like to see such a RR Event after the season. Maybe you should promote this event early enough to get as many Presto members as possible curious enough to test this fine Formula car. Do you already like to announce your suggested track? :)
The Nordschleife was on the original pre-race vote. Though it is probably not a great track for our championship races, it is nonetheless very popular.

It's a shame that the Formula RR hasn't widely impressed; particularly as it took me three plus hours of messing about to get it installed and to show up in my game [a mod conflict].:redface: I'd have liked to try out the Formula RR as a few other members thought it might have brought the racing back closer together.

I guess any car would feel “less” than the Mak-Corp mod. I never enjoyed any other car type other than the F3000; the Formula BMW was so lame in comparison so I think I understand.:)

Hy folks!

Is anyone able to send me the Formula RR *.aud file and tell me the folder structure, where I have to drop it in? If yes, please reply here or via PM, so I can name you my e-mail-adresse.

I don't have this *.aud file, because I installed RR via steam, but I'd so much like to change the inside sound for my own use...

thx very much in advance!
biggrin.png

Reik​

hi racers , i have a ongoing problem with my g25 brake pressure when i start race 07 the brake pressure is at full and sometimes not , and seems to fluctuate which is quiet annoying , and seems to only happen in race 07 , and is fine in other racing games , has anyone else had this happen , any response would be appreciated as it is driving me nuts

Hy Noel,

I have no clue about G25 problems, because I don't own one. :)

But if you have those problems, you could try to reasign the brake and power device in the steering options. On the next page in this options menue, you can have a look at the bars when pressing brake or power, to see if your power and acceleration works well or not. You know what I mean?

Else I have no suggestions :(

Maybe try resetting the force feedback when the problem occurs? (there is a key combination to do this while you are in the car, a combination I never remember... I referre to Valerio and he'll referre to somebody else that knows :))

Also consider removing and then reinstalling your wheel... don't know if that will help, but perhaps some new drivers have been released for your wheel (I only use Momo, like the champ)

Also, I have heard of (was it Jim perhaps) people having problems with the brake pedal, so they switched to the clutch pedal instead... (using clutch pedal as brake pedal) not the most satisfying solution I can imagine.

I switched the brake and clutch pots inside the pedal assembly, so my brake is still the middle pedal but the controler setup thinks its the clutch, if that makes sense

If you do that, be sure to swap the springs also, as they are different "springyness"

Jim

ok boys, i uninstalled and reinstalled the logitech software and it seems to be working ok now, but the strange thing is i have tried this procedure several times before , and the problem comes back at some stage , ah well see what happens , thanks again for help

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.