Season 10 videos

Thank you for your great input mate!!! Had no time yet to tell you the stamps of my actions. I had an overtake on Dino and Jim in the first laps. The rest I drove alone. Would you like to get the stamps of those 2 passes?

I finished my video for Melbourne. Was quite a long task because i made some templates for futur videos. So that will be the patern i will use for next ones, Intro, qualify resluts, pole position lap video, starting grid, conclusion etc.

I've try a different video format, avi 1080p h-264 mp3 and it seems pretty good. I had problems with my computer when recording, at first i was on my tv screen, full HD and it was lagging when recording. I don't know why, its the first time i experience such lagging. So i switch to my laptop monitor and this is why its not full screen :(. Hope you'll like it anyway!

Steeve

Oh, oh. The video isn't playable in germany due to copyright issues with the music being used. :( Is there an aditional way to upload the file for download? (I thought about our mydrive section but I think it would quickly get over filled then.)

Oh, oh. The video isn't playable in germany due to copyright issues with the music being used. :( Is there an aditional way to upload the file for download? (I thought about our mydrive section but I think it would quickly get over filled then.)

Really!! so any music in a video and you wont be able to play it in Germany? Well the video is 398Mo so i guess its too heavy for mydrive? Isn't it Nico?

Thats sad Reik! Next time i won't add music. or at least, make a non music copy before including music. Even better, i will a sing myself during the video :)

Steeve

If you use Firefox, you can use the browser-addon "ProxTube" to see the videos which are blocked by the GEMA nonsense in Germany.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back